GreaseSpot Cafe

blessings of liberty

coolchef1248 @adelphia.net

Yeah, I took that class ("Blessings of Liberty") many years ago - in 1976 or 1977. I think it was Albany NY (I know it was a live class), and was in the Fall of the year. I even recall taking it or portions of it "again," on audio tape.

Odd, how that there seems to be a "class" for every purpose under heaven. But then, without classes . . . -I'll stop that train of thought there.

I don't remember whether Hayes' org. at that time was called Christian Political Alliance, or Constitutional Political Alliance. I know the name was changed to the latter at some point.

Anyone remember a weekend in the word, or maybe it was a heartbeat festival in Philly (April 1977) where on the last day (Sunday) someone suggested to VP to take up a collection to benefit Hayes? As I recall, VP was hesitant at first, then said ok, as long as it wasn't done using the Horns of Plenty - I seem to remember they used water pitchers.

--------

Per