GreaseSpot Cafe

Florida

L.W.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for that great tune - sweet and thoughtful gift. I listened to it while opening a window in each room of my house.

Just got home from lunch with Hope and Rascal and had to change into shorts and a tank top and open up the windows to let the great warm air flow through.

How's the weather where you are this fine January day? icon_razz.gif:P-->

Its actually quite nice up here today, Bowtwi. A balmy 35 degrees!!

You better be careful opening the windows though, with all the crows being eaten, there will be nothing to hinder the rise and expansion of the mosquito population.

My mom lives down there and gets great pleasure out of telling me the weather 10/12 times per phone call. She generally stops after I remind her of the Alligator living in her carport icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

dance.gif

[This message was edited by wasway on January 04, 2003 at 20:51.]

wasway - I must admit that when the sun went down, I closed all the windows, and before we went to bed I put the heat on.

Thankfully, it's too cold even in FL, for mosquitos right about now.

I thought of this email I got today when I read your reply, so I thought I would post it here for you. If you fail to heed the advice and suffer the consequences, well, just don't say you weren't warned...

Subj: Warning! WARNING !! Warning!!! 

Date: 1/4/03 10:07:17 AM Eastern Standard Time

I usually don't forward these but this one is

particularly frightening to me....

Don't go to the bathroom on January 28th. CIA intelligence reports that a major plot is planned for that day.

Anyone who takes a poop on the 28th will be bitten on the hiney by an alligator.

Reports indicate that organized groups of alligators are planning to rise up into unsuspecting American's toilet bowls and bite them when they are doing their dirty business.

I usually don't send emails like this, but I got this information from a reliable source.

It came from a friend of a friend whose cousin is dating this girl whose brother knows this guy whose wife knows this lady whose husband buys hotdogs from this guy who knows a shoeshine guy who shines the shoes of a mailroom worker who has a friend whose drug dealer sells drugs to another mailroom worker who works in the CIA building.

He apparently overheard two guys talking in the bathroom about alligator and came to the conclusion that we are going to be attacked.

So it must be true.

• 8 months later...

I met a young woman (18 yrs. old?) in South Miami in the early spring of '81. She was a waitress and her name was Heather (can't remember her last name). We spent lots of time together, she took PFAL, and went WOW after the Rock that year. It's a long shot, but I'd love to know what happened to her in the years since then.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello Floridians!

Just wanted to update this thread. Mrs. Patriot and I are in the Orlando

area. We also run a fellowship on Sunday mornings in our home. Remember, it is

all about GOD - not a ministry. We love him and are very passionate about

fellowship with Him and each other.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Shirley's son was going to UCF and has most likely long since graduated.

She came to live with the Moynihans who very abruptly dropped her from WC and spread some awful rumors about her, but she stayed with TWI and married a very nice man, Vincen* B*zemore. They were living in Orlando and Shirley was working at UCF last I heard which was about three years ago. I may have contact info for them. If you want me to look PM me. :)

• 8 months later...