GreaseSpot Cafe

Every Eye even Dogs

year2027

God first in my life

God loves you my friends so here is something I wrote about every eye

I wrote this not to talk about bible verses but I put one in but I wrote this to get personal views

Every Eye Shall see Christ even Dogs

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Look every eye but does that only mean mankind eyes I say no what about you.

Look animals have a job to be subject to mankind while mankind is subject to God

So I would say if animals do what God plan for them to do that God would not turn his back on them but how I do not know

The how is up to the animals and God Look they talk but we just do not understand but I am sure God understands

So tell me what is every Eye

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved WhiteDove

God loves you my dear friend

maybe those guys will guard the fence line between heaven and hell

but I do not want any of those guys for pets

thank you

Beloved excathedra

God loves you and your loving dogs by friend

Look if WhiteDove saw it in a movie it must be true You know if we are not to be picture doctrined then we must be movie doctrine because it has sound these days

thank you my friend

Roy,

I can not imagine a God who is supposed to be all loving, all caring, all knowing and everywhere present NOT allowing our beloved pets to be in Heaven with us.

He also says no tear shall dim the eye, correct? If Duchess, Doobie and Vixen aren't there in Heaven with me then there will be lots of tears. :wub: If my cats Max, Mouse, Snowball and Tiger aren't there either, there will be even more tears.

So there must be pets in Heaven!

Guys...can you imagine what it will be liked to be reunited with our beloved pets someday?

To be able to thank these valiant souls for their unconditional love.....the lessons that they imparted....the difficult times made bearable because of their never faltering support .... I have tears just thinking about joyously being able to wrap my arms around their necks.....I long for the chance to humbly ask for forgiveness for the neglect when my so called *responsibilities* took precedence over their comfort and well being ...or my ignorance led to their suffering.

I agree Bell, there had darned well better be animals in heaven...there will be tears shed....n I just don`t think I want to go.

God first

Beloved Belle

God loves you and Duchess, Doobie, Vixen and Max my dear friend

I sure Max understands

Yes I see all loving meaning there will be pets in heaven

thank you

Beloved rascal

God loves you and your horse my dear friend

yes its pets that teach us most about unconditional love.

thank you

Beloved moony3424

God loves you and your cats my dear friend

yes cats too

thank you