GreaseSpot Cafe

Amy Naylor, Bruce Naylor

Al Poole

The last time I heard/saw Amy was in the Indianapolis area.........but that was a number of years ago. Carole and Bruce Naylor divorced quite a while ago, but I think he maybe still in Florida. Carole is up in the panhandle of Florida @ the Destin area....last time I talked to her.

Happy hunting, if you find them Al..........please give them my best, and my email ;)

ror

• 4 years later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 7:24 PM, Ron said:

When Bruce and Carol got mark and avoid...

Oh?  What happened there?  (I do have a genuine interest in knowing.  Some history here.)

Out of the blue one day, got a call to show up at a regional meeting. Two buddies and myself drove drove 2 hours to show up and find out Bruce was no longer a minister and our twig was being realigned. I was only 2 years in, Intermediate class grad, others like myself were all shocked. Veterans of the purge just went along and pilled on. Bruce had made a decision on what was best for his family, was going to show up to a Corps meeting solo, Carol couldn't make it due to work. CM told them both they needed to go back through Corps in residence again so they could get priorities straight.

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, Ron said:

Bruce had made a decision on what was best for his family, was going to show up to a Corps meeting solo, Carol couldn't make it due to work. CM told them both they needed to go back through Corps in residence again so they could get priorities straight.

Unbelievable.  Not particularly well linked with a minister taking care of his own household.  They were dedicated to TWI.  Although I could hold something against they - why?  Too long ago.  All of us Waybrained.

I wish them and their family well, wherever they are.