GreaseSpot Cafe

Thar she gose agin!

Psalm 71 one

Yep, I'm reschediled for my ankle operation--um, fer Friday--THIS FRIDAY! :D

There was a cancellation and they called me to see if I wanted it. I needed it done in December to get the "grant" I am getting from them (end of yr charity--fee-free surgery center). I'm done with all my Chrismas shopping--the only thing I can't do is run around like I was gonna do.

We were planning on taking off from homeschooling from this Friday til Jan 3, anyway. I had figured I'd do some projects around the house, but now, I'm just gonna hafta lay around and read-- poor me! :biglaugh: But the cool thing is the boys won't miss any school cuuza their invalid mudder! :jump:

They do want one more BP reading tomorrow, though--It should be good--I don't feel as "zingy" as I did a couple weeks ago-- but if it's not right, we have to cancel again <_<

I'm together, but I'm nervous, too! Pray for me?

(Edited for spacing the spaces!)

Edited by Psalm 71 one

aw! OK! since you need the surgery, I'll be on deck...and I'll pray and I'll put away the pudding I just opened to thwack you with....it will keep. Maybe even be better if it spoils a little first!

Ankles a' Weigh.............

Psalmmy,,,,,,I would throw a little piggy poo yer way if'n itwould speed up yer recovery. I wish ya thA BEST! pERhaps ya'll can stop am visit while yer in tha wheel chair if'n its going by the Derby City.....I sure agal from tha northern regions knows where that is. And I gots some old photos that will make hubby look like he is a debonair agin

! Wish ya'll a happy holiday season and if'n yer comin through Louisville look me up! Take care and get well soon

You got our prayers.

I'm roasting a big ol' beef briskit at real low heat for a couple of days. It should provide LOTS of broth to go with all the mashed potatoes I'm saving up for your return.

Just PLEASE don't hide away any hospital food...throwing hospital food in a food fight is hitting below the belt.

I'm done with all my Chrismas shopping

Ok you can go long as you got my present all ready.

Don't worry a bit cause while you are in bed I can work on that new swimming pool in yer basement that you have been wanting fer Christmas...... Hey if yer not better by the time the water gets to the third floor you can have a waterbed too.

Well, DANG! It might get cancelled AGAIN!!! Big Ice storm supposed to hit here tomorrow morning. And from what I understand, in this area, they don't have enough trucks to deal with icy weather. <_<

I guess we hafta wait til tomorrow and see what the roads are like before we know if we're going. If it gets cancelled again, there's gonna be a bored pig flyin around this place. . .

muhahahaha!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh: