GreaseSpot Cafe

Where oh where is my jumping clown?

vickles

Oh my I feel like dovey when she lost her dog in a bun!!!! My lovely jumping clown is gone..... icon_frown.gif:(--> Can someone help me to get it back? I got it from someone else and have no idea where to find it.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

vickles keep an eye on it. Sometimes my own pic disappears than comes back again in a few hours. I always suspect it's an AOL problem. But since you don't have it on an AOL page I don't know.

If it doesn't come back, you can send me the pic and I can throw it up on an AOL page for you. Just email me and let me know if you need that.

babyrott60percent.gif

...Ain't no grave, gonna hold this body down..when I hear that trumpet sound...

p

UH oh. I found the thread, but all the pics CW posted are gone. The website may be gone. CW hasn't posted for a couple of months so she may be away for a bit. She doesn't have an email address in her profile.

This is why it's important to save pics in your hard-drive.

You are going to have to find another pic. If you go to google, and put in the search engine, something like animated clown gifs, you should get some results you can look at. That is, if you still want a clown and not something different.

I can take a looksie too when I get back from work later on in the day.

babyrott60percent.gif

p

[This message was edited by RottieGrrrl on August 18, 2003 at 7:14.]

Vickles. Go to this link. Clown Clip Art There are SIX (6) pages of animated clowns to look at.

I think your jumping clown that you had before is there too.

Keep in mind though, the bigger clown pics will not turn out well, they will be squished when they they are turned into avatars and will not look good.

There are plenty of ones to choose from though. Let me know which one you want and I'll throw it up on an AOL page. If it doesn't turn out well as an avatar once you try it we can change it.

babyrott60percent.gif

p

Rottie, I have gotten rid of the fear of people knowing who I am so I put my e-mail addy in my profile.

Yes my clown is on the second page. Thanks

thanks steve I was leaving out one of the r's in grrrrl I thought there were three of them and actually there are 4 Thanks!!!!

• 2 weeks later...