GreaseSpot Cafe

Was there a ceremony for RFR lead by LCM?

nandon

not that it matters, but i wonder if LCM and the BOD's had a special ceremony to officially install RFR as the new TWI President.

I wonder if it was similar to the one that VPW did for LCM, salt and oil and all that stuff...

plus, I wonder if the BOD's or corpse or whoever was invited (if it happened) had to say "i will with the help of god"...

It was a grand ceremony. There was a picture of VPW and the original BOD over the stage. LCM stood center stage in his robes. RFR knelt before him. LCM put his hands on the back of her head. RFR put her fist straight out. And LCM let out a soprano prophecy that was not to be believed.

RAF!

ROTFPIMP!!!!!

:eusa_clap::biglaugh::eusa_clap::biglaugh::biglaugh::eusa_clap:

BRAVO! What a great mind picture!

Oh, man...

I think I just woke the kids up from LOL!

(We all know she probaby just picked his name off his office door, slapped down her brass name plate and hollared, "Get the h-e-double-toothpick outta my chair!" - and that was all the ceremony needed!)

wait, how did it go again,,,

1. did lcm step down as president first for the research dept., then admit the lawsuit,

or

2. did he admit the lawsuit step down as prez for the reasearch dept?

i think it was #2... i remember a way mag article that talked about him being in the reasearch dept.

I was at HQ at the time. There was no installation or special ceremony of Rosa-lie as the President. The only recognition was when LCM said that she accepted the position of President when he was stepping down. We heard it on the tape he did explaining why he needed to step down from being the President.

There was a special ceremony and prophecy and all that crap (yeah, crap!) when she became the Vice President though.

FYI: lcm never actually worked in the research department. They gave him that responsibility after he stepped down, but we didn't see him for MONTHS after he resigned. I don't think he worked at all from the time he stepped down to the time he left HQ.

We saw him for the first time when he attended a dance for the highschool graduates. It was not comfortable for him to be there; you could see it in his face. I like remembering his discomfort. He deserved every bit of it.

Edited by Wayfer Not

im am pretty sure thats how that happened chasUF.

I was really confused as to why he didn't have the announcment on a live phone hook-up.

Even jimmy swaggert came clean IN FRONT of "his" people.

That was almost as eye opening as the fact that he was actually having affairs.

FYI: lcm never actually worked in the research department. They gave him that responsibility after he stepped down, but we didn't see him for MONTHS after he resigned. I don't think he worked at all from the time he stepped down to the time he left HQ.

Bet that had no effect on his salary checks arriving on time, however...

Wayfer not --

Am I understanding this correctly --

You were AT HQ - but you heard about LCM's stepping down on TAPE - not from HIM DIRECTLY??

Is that the way it was handled with all staffers/WC @ HQ?

Chas, I just read your post today. Yes, I was at HQ at the time and I heard LCM was stepping down on a tape like the rest of the twits. He didn't have the balls to show up.

We also heard about his "one-time affair" on tape. They had all of the departments listen to the tape at the same time.

Edited by Wayfer Not

I had no respect left for him before I had that piece of information...

Now that I know he didn't have the gonads to LOOK those who served him directely in the eye and tell them about this...

:realmad: After everything he put people through with the different levels of confrontation - the last being INFRONT OF THE HOUSEHOLD...

:realmad: After all the crap about building STRENGTH in the HOUSEHOLD...

:realmad: After all the times he made lunch at HQ go HOURS LONG because he had to pontificate about some stupid thing someone did that was really nuttin... (didn't grounds mis-plant some flowers once?)

:realmad: After all the times he made people pack up in hours and hit the bus station...

:realmad::realmad: HE didn't have the spine to face the music himself?! :realmad::realmad:

I haven't the words to express how ticked off I am about this... I wish he could have experienced the treatment I received when I was kicked off staff... He had it too good!

Yep, old Craig Martindale was a big PANSIE and WOOSEY when it came to facing the public. He couldn't do it because we all know and he knows that he is the biggest hypocrite that ever existed.

That's why I loved seeing him so uncomfortable at the dance I spoke about. There were many there ready to kiss the mogfart's arse that night, but he couldn't even face people. The fargin' idiots tried to start a line to hug and kiss the bastard. I guess they thought he was going to show up more often.

I wanted to puke even back then. He used to give me the creeps. I used to think it was me afraid to be around the man of God. I'm glad I grew up and got more confidence after I left that hell hole.

He is less than a man, and he deserves even more discomfort.