GreaseSpot Cafe

Party for LCM at HQ - April 1995

royal-gorge

and..here's the speech he gave after receiving the gift they presented him with!

Note the spontaneity in which he is able to bless the household with YET... ANOTHER TEACHING!! :sleep1:

Begins with Don Wierwille reading the card that came with the gift which was a Native Chief Soo Headdress.

...This man chief among us will not be moved. He is a stay to his tribe, the household of the faithful...

YOU"VE EARNED MORE THAN WHAT IT REPRESENTS. god bless you.

LCM is presented with a SOO Chief Headdress for teaching the WAP class.

LCM comes up to the podium:

“Of course growin’ up in Oklahoma, in the Indian nation and heritage there, it was part of my background. But then again it’s interesting it was Dr. Wierwille that really got me interested in studying and reading more about it and appreciating it because of this appreciation of the Indian tribes that inhabited in Ohio and indeed right on this here Wierwille farm property, Way International property where Indian tribes camped and lived which he used to talk to us about.

And like he also taught me admiring the positive traits, obviously there was a negative side to it. A lot of spiritualism in that with. I learned to enjoy in observing for the most part the positive sides of it. Their self sufficiency, their courage, their training and their loyalty to their different principals and of course their beautiful garb that I’ve learned to enjoy so much.

It’s quite unique, quite lovely and I’ve had some knowledge over the years that each feather represented a specific act of courage or a wise decision that a man would earn and be given these different feathers. Of course it has the bone chest, the dove on the necklace.

Boy, it’s just elegant, that’s just lovely. I guess he’s staked also there. That’s nice – having something to put it on – I couldn’t wear it everyday (HAHAHAHAHAHA). It’s a real honour to receive that. I appreciate it deeply. Thank you very much. It’s a privilege.”

FINALLY!!! After 5 minutes of blither... he thanks them...but barely!!!

Another case of blatant 'it's all about me' syndrome! :sleep1:

... and so, through the years in this our ministry, as I take a break from working the meat of that word, many times I wonder "Where's a man get his strength??". But all I know is, if this word is to live, someone's got to do the believing, someone's got to have the discipline and drive. As I was golfing earlier today, preparing tonite's teaching in my mind, I drove the ball out of bounds. We cannot drive ourselves out of bounds. For our God's love is boundless, and it is His grace upon grace that allows any of us to hold the truth, as Dr. Wierwille taught us for years.

And so, as we sit here today as His household within His household within the family, I am thankful for this beautiful head dress, and my working the word to so bless our people that they would be blessed to give this to me (in addition to their wives. eh eh eh...). Let's enjoy the pizza and fig pep.

Gosh, I sure miss those tender, heartfelt, brings a tear to your eye meetings. My butt is sore just imagining it...

Thanks for the posts of the videos. brought back alot of memories. for instance, i had the adv. class in 93 (LCMs version) as well, and was the last wave of WOWs who went out in 93 from HQ, which was when Royal filmed those. I spent alot of time on grounds both at Indiana Campus and HQ from a wee lad, so those videos were eerily familiar. Put lots of hours of labor in at indiana campus as well as HQ, only to see it all ....ed away by idiots. its so ironic, everything in that footage was payed for, for the most part, by people no longer a part of The Way...good thing no one has a mind to take it all back, brick by brick...yet.

I still can't get past the pizza.

Big class. Big event. World class happening, biggest thing since PFAL. delivered the SMOG in a limo, shot lights in the night sky of Central Ohio and fer sure announced WAP was better than best, it was even better than Kats....

And they got pizza?

Somehow it's very Waylike.

Not that there's anything wrong with a good slice. But...what were the alternatives discussed? Burgers?

Well, it was 10 YEARS AGO! Maybe the man has changed.

Dear Craig....if you by some very slim chance happen to be reading this, maybe you are cringing when you see it too.

Having been removed for over 5 years now, maybe you are getting rid of the cult-like mentality too.

At least I hope so.

You need to do like on that funny show "My name is Earl" and make a list of wrongdoings and go back and try to rectify them. I think your list would be a lot longer than Earl's.

Socks, what were you expecting, WOW Burgers??? Be thankful for your Pizza and sit down. It was a privilege to have anything at all. Be blessed! And why weren't you up there singing and playing at that gala event? Were'nt you walking by revelation?

(Tom Tuttle for President!) :biglaugh:

Edited by igotout

@(%* you, stupid, ignorant cuz. @(%* you, @(%* you, @(%* you.

Reverend? Hello? Anyone home? @(%* that, and @(%* all of your stupid website posts. How about calling it out, and doing something about the ^#$*@. Haven't seen much of that here. He needs to locked away. How about every church and every hate crime organization joining together -- to take some real action. @(%* this man, and any family member of his who still defends him. I've seen way too much talk, and WAY too little action. Girls? Bring it ON!

Reverend? Hello? Anyone home? @(%* that, and @(%* all of your stupid website posts. How about calling it out, and doing something about the ^#$*@. Haven't seen much of that here. He needs to locked away. How about every church and every hate crime organization joining together -- to take some real action. @(%* this man, and any family member of his who still defends him. I've seen way too much talk, and WAY too little action. Girls? Bring it ON!

sigh....

tell us how you really feel s. craig :) by the way, welcome

i doubt he'll get locked up but he's out of his glory now

delivered the SMOG in a limo
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

tooTTles we posted at the exact same time. your spirit is in harmony and alignment with my spirit

the time changed because i added that last sentence but before it was exactly the same

uhhhh

What did you say?

Can you repeat it please, there must be something wrong with my computer?

There were too many @#$% thingies in the way.

:spy:

Thanks S. Craig.

For another website post.

Speaking of which -

I don't want to sue him, see him go to jail, or anything else of the kind. I'm not here to further that cause. If that is the outcome of what anyone else does, that's their business. Not mine. That doesn't diminish my personal judgments, or mean I'm excusing anything. I'm just not going to do anything like that, and have no plans to do so.

Well, now that I've got that off my chest, I can get back to the real issues of this video - that pizza. I'm sorry, but If WAP is to the world of biblical research what pizza is to celebration dinners, pass the grated cheese and gimme a fig pep!

(note: no innocent chef's were harmed in the making of this post)

Edited by socks

I watched the video earlier and gave myself a little time before writing how I feel,

!!!!GAG!!!!

Yeah, Out There, it took me several days after seeing the pep rally to really even process it. Still haven't watched the other videos. When I finally did bring myself around to making a written reply, after thinking through what I would say (tactfully, of course) for a couple of days, all I could write was %@((*&, and more such. Funny that about a year before this video was made, Auntie was trying to hook me up with a TWIG in Dallas, Texas, knowing in specific terms that I am very Out. This is was I call LOVE ....

?????

...... !!!!GAG!!!!