GreaseSpot Cafe

My Last Fellowship

bliss

I imagine if I came to fellowship.I would not even be welcome at the door,My crime?Why posting on greasespot of course!!

Of course,as a "ac grad" would come into play and of course my comments about the mighty leadership.

About your college fellowship? Cool.If they like you.Ride that pony,they were cool to us at one time,

you see,twi does not want people to mature in christ,hell you might just question thier motives,so get rid of the old guys

I am not bitter,but if only one person is warned of thier shennigans,well it was worth posting here.

They twi,is not honest,Why do they hide so much crap?Ohh it is not any of your buisness,thats right I forgot.

Twi motto,Do as I say ,not do as I do,as we are so much more spurtiual than you.

No one I ever knew in TWI stayed in contact after I left.

CoolWaters and I stay in contact now--But it was through our connecting through the old Waydale site and here at GS that we worked through our issues and built a friendship. Without WD and GS no such reunion much less reconciliation, would have been possible.

TWI so burned me that even when I went back to church I consciously never would let myself make friendships with those I went to church with, outside of the church setting, since I never wanted to go through the pain of that separation again.

Now things are better I have many friends both in and out of the church all of whom I see and fellowship with outside of the "church" arena

Wordwolf,

I was not attempting to be inclusinve in my categorization of Christians. Every person is different with different experiences. I didn not say ever that Christians who communicate on GS are without love. I never said that you put words into my mouth.

You DID say

"..And I prayed for those who need to letthe love of God rule in their heart leaders in TWI & friends

at GS.) It seems to be the great forgotten messageChristianity. Both by members of tWi and by GS

and most fundamental Christian churches."

And I said you judge us here-and the majority of Christians

"of forgetting it."

Look again.

You said we "forgot" it. I said you said we "forgot" it.

You said I claimed you said we were "without love". As you can see, I didn't make that

accusation. (Scroll up the page.)

So, since I never made that accusation (I stuck to exactly what you said)

then you put words in my mouth.

This is not a major issue, and I won't lose any sleep over it.

I said I prayed for the hurt hearts of those who were hurt and I prayed for those who have a lack of love (talking about TWI if you didnt get my point). I was just trying to share my experience. And I realize that not everybody can go to a "cool" college fellowship. Not everybody here who have a desire to check out a fellowship would even want to go to a college fellowship.
Actually, those were usually the best ones, historically for twi.

That was where they saw the most members.

Once that happened, the legalism fell on them like a falling safe.

Casual, informal fellowships had rules sneak up on them and choke them

like thorns. That's a regular cycle in twi.

I'd be careful of that very thing.

ps. I am not "fresh blood" or "fresh money" or any other label of speculative nature that you may precieve the fellowship to precieve me as.

You're young, and have the drive and the idealism of youth.

Most here remember it, few here would fault it.

We LIKED having it.

HOWEVER, we wished ours hadn't been exploited or strangled

out of us. We anticipate the same happening to you, and would

prefer you avoid that particular pitfall. (Those pitfalls, technically.)