GreaseSpot Cafe

urban legends

excathedra

i saw a commercial recently for a movie where the babysitter was getting phone calls from someone (the killer) INSIDE THE HOUSE. now that story was one i grew up with when i was a babysitter. SCARY !!!!

there was another story about a couple parked in a lovers lane woods type setting. he goes and checks out something they heard. she hears scracthing. turns out to be him hanging from a tree limb (dead) scratching the roof of the car

all these stories are so spooky, true or not, don't you think ?

and they make their way around and around so many years

we have our jersey devil etc.

did you ever hear about the lady who visited florida and brought home a little taco bell type doggie (can't spell) she found on the side of the road !!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha let me know if you don't know it and i'll tell you

OKAY my friend

she thought this little stranded c-h-i-h-u-a-h-u-a should have a home

she brought it home

she had a little doggie of her own at home

one day he went missing and she looked and looked and looked and finally found nothing but little bones under her bed

she went to the vet with the bones and her new little c-h-i-h-u-a-h-u-a (to make sure he didn't get the same disease or get eaten my snakes or devils whatever)

she asked the vet "what could have happenend to my little poochie and what if it happens to my new little c-h-i-h-u-a-h-u-a"

he said "ma'am i hate to tell you, that is not a c-h-i-h-u-a-h-u-a, that is a RAT"

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

sick isn't it ?

do you still want to bite, nikie ? mwah

Sick, Ex, very sick. Sounds like you need some holy water. Go to the faucet, stick your head under, and say "Shanta Milasa". Now, don't you feel better?

No, I heard the lovers were already spooked because of a report that a guy with one hand and a hook on the other was loose in their area. While they were parking, getting into it, they heard a scratching on the door, and screeched away in fright. When they got home, they found a hook, just a hook, hanging from the door handle.

Or so they say. :evilshades:

Just for fun, you might check out the TV show "Supernatural." (But don't tell your Branch Coordinator!!) It'a about a couple of brothers who go around stopping demons and such, usually taken from old legends and folklore. There have already been episodes about the hook guy on lovers' lane, "Bloody Mary," and a haunted scarecrow. And they drive around in a 67 Impala!

George

How about the one where the orphanage burns down with all the kids in it ......... and then you go out to the old spooky sight and scare yourself silly when you are a teenager .......Ours was Gore Orphange road and that is the place we went in our town......I really did hear those kids crying while dying.....lol.......really I heard them ............