GreaseSpot Cafe

Why you can't sweep it under the carpet

T-Bone

Thank you, sky, for telling your story.

I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Seems the standard MO of any MOG was to test the boundaries of us normal humans, and see what they could get away with. The backrub was the standard THING.

OMG, I have so much more to say about this, but it makes me really mad and grouchy, so I better not. :o

Thank you, sky, for telling your story.

I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Seems the standard MO of any MOG was to test the boundaries of us normal humans, and see what they could get away with. The backrub was the standard THING.

OMG, I have so much more to say about this, but it makes me really mad and grouchy, so I better not. :o

Yeah, ex10...

The standard backrub was the initial, warming-up approach......before shifting into a higher gear and full-speed ahead. Crap, the mog entitlement stuff was nothing more than a license to seduce and rape the unsuspecting.

Thanks wierwille.......for your "every woman in the kingdom BELONGS to the king" teaching. :realmad:

And, I know of several other girls who were "blind-sided by the backrub thing" and, let's just say, it ushered them into a whole dark world of guilt, shame and confusion.

:realmad::realmad: