GreaseSpot Cafe

Vince & Brenda McFadden

sogwap51

• 1 month later...

Wow vince sure changed then. I remember him being a youngin....didn't he go on the 13 car caravan with a bunch of us through canada going to roa in 1975? He sure was a nice guy then....and of course very handsome....lol

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Yeah Vince was a sweetie, he definately went on the trip Vicki, he rode in the VW w/Fran. I have a picture of him & her w/my Jason asleep in the back on top of a heap of stuff!!

Funny I don't remember your Ex being there Dale. It seems she stayed home, her work kept her in Seattle, it seems (so long ago tho, maybe she did)

Are you out now Dale or do you just lurk here?

Suz

[This message was edited by suz on August 15, 2003 at 10:41.]

aaawwwww you guys, wish I could see you all again. I miss being in that area being in minnesota. I am hoping to get there next summer as my grandma isn't doing too well. So, hopefully, I can meet up with some of you folks then.

Dale,

Michelle did not go on the caravan with us. She stayed behind and didn't even go to the roa that year either. I was in her fellowship that year and went wow and that was in 75. After roa sometime during the year is when she married cliff wampler if my memory serves me right.