GreaseSpot Cafe

A Real Hate Church

year2027

God first

Beloved All

God loves all

Here is a story about a hate church

Let me say I heard a interview from one "I have not seem hate like this in a while"

I am not even sure I could love them

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192176,00.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sgt. Daniel Sesker, 22, of Ogden, was killed April 6 when a bomb exploded near his Humvee outside Tikrit.

While friends and family remembered Sesker inside the Ogden High School gym, nine members of the Westboro Baptist Church, of Topeka, Kan., protested outside.

The church group has traveled to military funerals over the past year, waving signs and chanting offensive slogans. The church frequently claims that God is killing U.S. soldiers who fight for a country that tolerates homosexuality.

The church group was kept far away from the school after police marked off a line 530 feet away.

The protest came less than a day after Gov. Tom Vilsack signed a bill that requires protesters to stay at least 500 feet away from funerals. The new law went into effect immediately and carries escalating punishments for violations.

Members of a motorcycle group, the Patriot Guard Riders, were outside the school to pay tribute to Sesker. They have attended several military funerals to honor fallen soldiers.

hil Cordes, of Scribner, Neb., a member of the motorcycle group, stood outside the school and denounced the church group's presence.

"What they are doing is very despicable," Cordes said.

He said soldiers who are killed overseas and their families deserve better.

"These people deserve respect and the family deserves respect," he said.

The same church group picketed near the state Capitol in Des Moines later in the morning. They remained silent and waved signs as they stood nearly a block from the Statehouse.

Police watched from nearby but did not interfere with the protest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should of heard this witch talk on Hannity and Colmes

thier Web site is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Members_of_We..._Baptist_Church

The person interview was Shirley Phelps Roper

The Church is about 100 strong

watch for it because I call it a hate church

I am sorry if some other has made a tread about them

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

PS I hope I missunderstood but it makes me sad because I know I did not unless there is only one bad apple

Edited by Shellon Fockler-North

Yup! The Westboro Baptist Church is well known for its hate-spewing verbiage. They march at funerals for gays, armed forces individuals who were killed in the Iraq War, and a lot of other public gatherings.

The minister who started this church (Fred Phelps) used to be a civil rights attorney (?!?) who, when he was disbarred for misbehavior, turned to his rabid anti-homosexual, anti-American tirades.

((sigh)) :asdf:

This family of mainly lawyers (11 children and 9 of them are lawyers...I think that's the correct count) aren't so 'out of step' as some would think.

Their law firms handle quite a bit of child support cases for the state and county. These siblings practically run state activities concerning parolees. Anybody who wants to win in court when it comes to constitutional law and/or civil rights hires a Phelps. Their firms are pit bull dogs when it comes to collections activities.

The Phelps clan is an active, deeply engrained and acceptable part of the fabric of local, county and state politics in Kansas.

The number of "Support Our Troops" bumper stickers on cars in the parking lots of their firms is mind boggling...considering how completely non-supportive this clan is of our troops.

But dang...it's one thing to show disdain for this clan's activities...and quite another to be so disdainful as to not hire them when ya need a good lawyer. :confused:

God first

Beloved allan w., CoolWaters, Bluzeman, and WhiteDove

God loves you all

thank you all I am very blessed to hear your loving words to me

and that they do some good and that there may be hope for one

thank you

God first

Beloved CoolWaters

God loves you my dear friend

I understood you that you were pointing some good that may do but even the devil does some good or it looks that way

And yes it is scarey that our goverment would let them do what they do

Now I believe in free speech but there a place for that and the grave site is not that place

I glad we both see the evil and I glad you gave us a bigger picture

thank you

Beloved Belle

than thank God for the Harley Bikers

thank you

Phelps and his racist, bigoted church is (sadly) known across the country. :(

I met the guy back when I was in college, back at Indiana University -- 30 some years ago.

He stood at a prominant corner of the campus,

and spewed hate towards anyone that didn't believe as he did.

He always stood on a set of steps outside of Ballantine Hall,

one of the bigger *auditorium* classroom facilities there at IU.

I remember one time ---- Heh heh heh!!! --- :evildenk:

A student en route from one class to another, was passing by his *preaching platform*.

Said student stopped briefly, then said in a loud voice -----

Hey!! Yer fly is down!!!!

Phelps (with his right hand in the air emphasizing a point) --

stops talking, and checks his zipper. :biglaugh:

Finding it to be *intact*, and the butt of a joke ---

He yelled at the back of the student (now on his way to his next class) ---

WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING THERE!!!???

He and his crew have been up here in Minney-soda too.

Wisconsin actually has passed a law, making it illegal for him and his ilk to *protest*

at funerals of fallen soldiers.

Yea -- It is a hate-filled church. :(

For those who have weak stomachs --- don't go to their site,

God Hates America

I thought twi was bad. These guys take the cake. :(

Edited by dmiller

From Belle ---

I saw a piece on this group and there's a brigade of Harley Bikers who come to these things with huge American flags and they basically surround the area so that the families don't have to see those idiots! :biglaugh:

Belle -- we have the Harley Riders up here as well,

protecting the dignity of fallen soldiers.

I forget what they call themselves -- *freedom riders*, or something like that.

Any time Phelps and his crowd start spewing their Sh!t at the funerals -----

they rev up the Harleys, and drown them out!!! :B)

Edited by dmiller

God first

Beloved David Miller

Thank you for telling us more about this evil church and their background

I am so blessed for freedom riders power to them with the love of God because they do what the law should of done

I all so glad Wisconsin actually passed a law to stop and I hope more states pass laws to

thank you

God first

Beloved dmiller

you said

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Roy -- WhiteDove, and CoolWaters have to deal with this guy on a daily basis.

----------------------------------------------------------

Then I call for all here to pray for WhiteDove and CoolWaters because if any thing ever happen to then it would hurt me to the bone

thank you

Beloved GarthP2000

Sorry to late I have done Email them when I poped a gasket after reading about them on the news and yes I sign it with my holy kiss blowing their way

I gave them a part address because God told me to not give them my complete address

I guess I did not give my address ar all (edit later this part added)

Thank you

PS here what I wrote

-----------------------------------------------------------------

God first

Beloved Shirley Phelps Roper

God loves all people no matter who

I saw you on Hannity and Colmes what kind of hate ministry are you part of

Are you so full of hate you need to talk like that Let me tell you I am a man of God

One of God's Apostles today and I tell you we are to walk in love not hate

Yes people will attacked the ones who walk in spirit but we are not to hate them we are to love them

The way you talk had no love in it It makes your church look like fools and my God is no fool

I may not like wars but what you did was wrong and we are to do is pray for both sides that the it ends soon as as few as possible have to die

I will share a propecy with you because I do not know what elst to do but share the word of God I wrote

here it is

------------------------------------------------------

wrote unknown

God first

The Story of God Giving Birth to all Things.

1. I God before the beginning I was all alone. A seed was planted in me the seed was truth of what will be. I had foreknowledge of all things that could be.

2. I God gave birth to the heaven and the earth and as they grew I directed their paths. I God taught the sun how to shine and give light in the day and darkness in the night.

3. I God taught the land to have dry spots and wet spots and I directed the paths of the waters above and below. I taught the plant life how to grow and give fruit.

4. I God taught the lights of heaven how to directed and control time and set them in their paths. I gave one rule over the day and the other rule over the night.

5. I God than gave birth to natural life which is in the soul and taught them what their purpose of life was. Than I gave birth to the spiritual man and taught him his purpose and gave him rule over the whole earth.

6. I god than gave all things that were born a day of rest and taught all things to rest and enjoy the seventh day. But all that I gave birth too left my loving care and took off to do their own thing.

here another one

God first

Love People Where They Are

1. Love people where they are is not about new believers one witness too. But how to deal with people that believe God’s word but their Beliefs do not line up with your beliefs. Since there is only one God we all believe in, we much learn how to love each other.

2. For the last three years God has been teaching me how to love people where they are. I have found that many people are being destroy because of lack of knowledge of the Word of God, but before one can give them the knowledge they so much need, one must learn to love them were they are.

3. One can love someone into change but one can never talk another person into change. For years I try to talk others into change as so many others did.

4. Now I’m not saying to lie about your beliefs but to not bring up a belief just to change one. I say stands tall on your beliefs while not challenging others peoples beliefs.

5. If you love a brother or sister where they are and you are not cutting down their beliefs but at the same time not lying about yours if question, they will come to you and ask why you belief this or that way.

6. That is when you stand tall and tell them because your not pushing your beliefs on them and they will be ready to consider a difference way.

7. But remember for all you know you might be the one that beliefs are wrong.

8. For there is only one correct understanding of a part of scripture but if you work together you will get the correct understanding even if both parties are wrong.

9. This subject is not one I can walk you through or write every thing that you will see.

10.The best thing I can tell you that it’s a day by day with God on how to Love people where they are since there are so many types of Churches today, but one must remember that there is only one Lord Jesus Christ and one Heavenly Father God.

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

here one more

wrote 06-17-2003

God first and foremost

The Heart of a believer .

1. I have been sitting here talking about a sin I did today that to me was big. Now the sin I did is not important but what is that I am sorry I did it. Even when I hear God tell me its ok he has forgiving me it still comes to my mind right now.

2. This sin only seen to hurt my heart but if it had not hurt my heart I would not have ask for forgiveness what kind of believer would I be if had not ask? Now I try not too sin but they come and not just one a day. Maybe I am too hard on myself but how can I claim to be a believer if I am not aware of the sins I do each day.

3. What is a sin in my little mind let me name some of them I eat to must and am over 280 pounds but why is this a sin at times in my life today and past I have ate more than my body needs putting food above God. Now I will not over come this sin any time soon because it has become a habit and habits are hard to break.

4. Now my God and his son know that I am a person of flesh and bone and that the world teaches its ok to be fat which its ok to be fat but its not ok to put food above God or the want of food, TV, sex, or what ever your hang up is.

5. We all have them and God understands that this old world is getting more evil each day and night. But lets get back to the heart of the believer. We are the ones that believe God’s teachings and feel on his love each day of our lives.

6. The believer teaches his or her children what they believe is right and what is wrong. But if our children has a problem with something like eating too must we do not get mad but we just love them more as God does us. For we know the world pushes some sins making it near to impossible to overcome some.

7. But with time and prayer they can be overcome. Now I think that God gives more room for some sins because of the times we live in and God is not a respecter of sins but what cause the sin. Was it done not knowing it was a sin were the weight of the world teaches it ok making hard for the sinner to overcome.

8. Now we are too Love all people even the evil ones but when are we to fight the evil. When they come at us we are too turn the other cheek but when they come at our children being our family that are not able the handle the attack we are to fight for the sakes of the weak with a pure heart.

9. Yes there is a time to fight but only for the sakes of the weak. Now if our government fights in a war we are too support the fighting men and women with love and prays that the war is over soon and they come back home safe. But our prays do not stop there they go out to the people our government is fighting with love for the innocent on both sides of the war.

10. The believer does not judge another person on earth but leaves all judgement up to God who will judge all in due time. Whether they believe the same as we do or not but our job is too love them no matter what they believe. Now if we walk in this love they may ask us about our beliefs in due time.

11. Do not tell a man he is wrong unless you first loved him as a brother but after you have been a brother to him then you may tell him why you do not believe that is right and you may ask him not to do it around you unless the thing he or she is doing hurts a child then you are too stop him or her from doing that thing were children may be.

12. You can still love a bad person even if he a danger to love ones by pointing him to a place for help were there are no weak love one there that he or she can hurt. Its not wrong to put your children above the evil ones because God has before by sending help to the Israelites in many ways like weather, angels or however he may send help in a hour of need.

13. How do we know when a person is bad or good by asking God if we do not feel right about someone we met in life. Because some look bad but have a heart of gold while others look good and have a dark black heart. For it’s the heart of men that makes him or her good or bad and its God that reads the hearts of men and women.

14. I wrote this which hopes others can help build up more what the heart of a believer is. Now God by way of Christ may of help me write most of this but you can add too it because God is working in you too my friends.

15. With love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

------------------------------------------

thank you

hope this help it the word of God

Edited by year2027

God first

Beloved of God Shellon Fockler-North:

God loves you as you know

thank you for fixing and missed spell word Church and any other part you have fixed

It blessed my heart thank you

with love and a kiss of Christ unto you from the christ in me Roy

:knuddel: {{{{{Roy}}}}} You are one very special man. I am humbled.

Just a bit of information that I thought was well known but evidently isn't...

I no longer live in Topeka. I live in Kansas City...about 60 miles NE of Topeka.

But your prayers are always welcome anyway! :D

White Dove's pretty tough...I think the Phelps' would never even dream of messing with him...but I know prayers for him are greatly appreciated, too. :D

Still blowing my mind, Roy. :love3:

In it seems to be a current that runs through several of the more out on the edge Baptist churches.

CW will remember the guy, Dr Jerry PREVO

His church, the Anchorage Baptist Temple, is so far over the edge that even many of his fellow Baptists shy away. ( the Baptist churches get together and purchase one ad that lists all of them at say Christmas.--except PPP (Prevo's palace of perverts) they make him buy his own ad

Every on the edge nut case who wants to proclaim " this is the only church and the rest of you are going to hell" seems to show up at his church. He owns a major part of the Christian TV station here in town so all his services are broadcast.

He no longer has a chapel or a sanctuary in his "temple' Its auditorium (his words) wired for sound 3000+ seating

The last few years his pride and joy has been his Easter "pageant". I watched it one year on TV and it made me sick. There isn't anything Easter about it. It shows teh Return of Christ and all the good little Anchorage Baptist Temple people disappear. The next scene shows the rest of the religions led by a catholic priest and nun rushing frantically through empty streets until they come to the open doors of the "temple" and fall weeping to the ground as blackness and flickering flames appear.

His latest place in the news is that there is a bill in the Legislature to remove tax exemption from church property, WHY??? because Dr Prevo not only has the Church and grounds tax exempt-, His house tax exempt--But at least a dozen other properties tax exempt-all private homes, some belonging to Sunday school teachers and janitors claiming they are part of the ministerial staff. to close the loophole he slid through is going to take a lot of time and rewrite so as not to penalize churches who deduct honestly.

LDS teach many Heavens and outer darkness

Baptists teach One Baptist heaven and many hells.

Edited by templelady

God first

Beloved templelady

Thanks for telling us about Dr Jerry PREVO Anchorage Baptist Temple

sounds like a very bad group

thank you

I plan on fellowship with many catholic priest and believers in the heaven I am going too maybe Dr Jerry PREVO is going to a differ heaven we are going to my dear friend