GreaseSpot Cafe

The Decade of Victory

skyrider

Help me out here.......wasn't twi's "The Decade of Victory" the 1990s...??

As I remember it, March 8, 1989 the board of trustees declared "independence" from Cgeer and Co. and started on a path of rebuilding twi. By mid-year, the 1990s were declared as "The Decade of Victory" and an all-out campaign was set in motion to redefine God's true household.

Just a very brief re-cap of the 90s:

1991,92............strengthen and teach twig coordinators

1993,94............homo purge, sanctify the household

1995.................all corps went full-time

1996.................new foundational class by lcm, present truth doctrine

1997.................new intermediate class by lcm

1998.................new advanced class by lcm

1999.................Y2K preparations and checks

1999.................P. Allen lawsuit against lcm, twi

2000.................Martindale admits publicly, later ousted

2000.................more lawsuits follow

........................ending The Decade of Victory with a thundering THUD. :)

Is that a fair assessment and recap?

What is the 2000-2010 decade label?.............The Decade of Prevailing..??????

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pretty good, but you forgot the debt requirements(1992?), which dropped many people from Twig Coordinator responsibilities and advanced classes, and there were TWO advance classes ACgrads had to attend, the PFAL one, and the WAP one, to maintain their advanced class status. Also couldn't be a TC if you weren't an advanced class grad of the latest variety.

Pretty good, but you forgot the debt requirements(1992?), which dropped many people from Twig Coordinator responsibilities and advanced classes, and there were TWO advance classes ACgrads had to attend, the PFAL one, and the WAP one, to maintain their advanced class status. Also couldn't be a TC if you weren't an advanced class grad of the latest variety.

Bramble....yeah, you're right. Twi's debt-doctrine should be included in this brief re-cap of THUD. Just wouldn't be right without it.

The Decade of Insanity.....twi-induced. :confused:

THUD of course meaning: The Household Under Destruction. ... Yep, that just about fits it.

:dance:

ROFL.............good one. Twi defined.

The

Household

Under

Destruction

maybe they have enuff folks around to still qualify as a non profit ... so all those rules were just trimming the fat

the fat being anyone with an ounce of sense that might protest ...

that way they can live "happily ever after" off the fruit of others' labors ...

not all that great a life, but i guess it beats working for a living ... if you have no shame ...

just a theory

HMMM

I checked my notes..they are STILL saying they are in the "Decade of Prevailing."

So, either Rosie forgot to change the theme, no one could come up with a different one, they realize that the last decade really did end in a thud so they are trying again or they are just trying to pretend that 1990-1999 didn't really happen.