GreaseSpot Cafe

IF A FORMAL APOLOGY WERE MADE BY TWI

LornaDoone

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ck: Ever heard the old saying "You point a finger at me, you are pointing three back at yourself?"

What do you think you are accomplishing? Do you really think anyone will respond to you by thumping on our heads? It won't happen, my young friend. You will reap what you sow. Your motives have nothing to do with spreading your version of God's word. You seek only to judge and criticize. Your heart has turned to stone.

There are people here who were hurt-terribly. Did you read my story? Do you know that through the horror I endured, I never heard ONE WORD from the man you are lauding to the skies? My experience took place while I was seeking to fulfill his requirements for participation in the Corps program. It was inexcusible, and took me years to recover.

So what smart answer do you have for that? This was a man that I looked up to and trusted for my well-being, my surrogate Father. And in the worst moments of my life, not only was he nowhere to be found, the leadership around him ignored me as well. No help, no comfort, no counseling-NOTHING.

And for years, I blamed myself. It took GS to help me heal. How dare you call this place and this extraordinary group of people wicked? How dare you? Quoting Bible verses doesn't impress me one bit. My mother wore a cross around her neck while she beat the living crap out of me on a daily basis. It's the heart and attitude and actions behind speaking the words that makes an impact.

Has CK left something behind again? What the heck...

LillePoo.jpg

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Or... maybe this will help:

ignore.jpg

sorry... couldn't resist :biglaugh:

Formal Apology

Interesting

So how would they word it in my case

Dear A.L .Dilley. S.R. Dilley II. S S.

We wish to apologize for all the hurt we caused to each and every member of your family. We knowingly sent Richard Urquhart to your state, knowing he was a pedophile, knowing that he would molest again, We knowingly gave him a twig in the full knowledge that we were giving him carte blanc to continue his activities...............

Not in a million years will TWI ever do this

You guys really make me laugh. You've got such a great sense of humour!

The Way International?....Apologise...?

Yeah, I know what day that is.... the day right after I see squirrels flying out of my b**t.

As far as the corporation goes, you must appreciate that they're bound to follow Company directives. They can't act according to their own individual desires, even if they wanted to. Their hearts must be over-ruled by the dictates of Company policy and possibly also by their desire to remain in a position of leadership. If one member shows any weakness on Company directives, there's always the possibility that someone else will be moved up to take their place. Also, if they acted against their Company Charter, they could be kicked out, and the Company handed over to others. So, the whole thing could be kept rolling on indefinitely by either fear of losing their jobs, their salary, their respect or "the ministry". Or fear of doing something that might be 'ungodly'. If someone was to start talking about giving an apology, they'd most likely be history. Just so on other issues.

To use a bit of plagiarism - if the buckets full of water, you can't get any more water in it. The top positions are all filled and there's plenty snappin' at their heels! Actually, it's a bit more like a cistern than a bucket; the only way in is up the tubes, and the only way out is down the pan!

By the way, I'm not against the individuals involved in the Way - I believe that they walk with God to the best of their ability, and I don't doubt that God blesses their lives in many ways. Same for many other organisations. Those with extreme views are in the minority.

It's the way the thing is set up that's the big problem, and as soon as people start to see that and get honest about it, the better it will be for everyone (all of this is imo).

But, of course, they can't change things because the organisation has become an entity in itself, over-ruling the workings of the individuals. Perhaps it even has life in itself! And all life is spirit! And if it's not the spirit of God, it must be some other spirit. Jikes! Maybe that's why God forbad the setting up of false idols. I better stop there before I get really undiplomatic.

Pete

Edited by Pete

But, of course, they can't change things because the organisation has become an entity in itself, over-ruling the workings of the individuals. Perhaps it even has life in itself! And all life is spirit! And if it's not the spirit of God, it must be some other spirit. Jikes!

Pete

It's sounding dangerous Pete!

Matrix.jpg

CK<

I'm new here so forgive me if this is off topic, but please do not refer to wierwille as Dr. Wierwille. His PhD is NOT legitimate, and that is reprehensible to those of us who have earned ours.

In addition, as attested to by many here, he was a predator - thus, deserves no respect.

CK<

I'm new here so forgive me if this is off topic, but please do not refer to wierwille as Dr. Wierwille. His PhD is NOT legitimate, and that is reprehensible to those of us who have earned ours.

In addition, as attested to by many here, he was a predator - thus, deserves no respect.

You are new I will always refer to Dr.Wierwille as Dr.Wierwille, but thanks for the comment.

Maybe you haven't seen my signature well here it is.

CK

You guys just read a part of everything and that is what I mean by this place being wicked.

I think I have to disagree here, CK. (lovingly -- of course!) :)

We USED to *read* JUST A PART of what was presented,

and that's how we got where we did, back whenever.

These days -- I don't think you'll find a more *dedicated* bunch to read the entire post,

AND THEN OFFER COMMENTS FROM THEIR INDIVIDUAL PERSPECTIVE.

Certainly -- there's *selective hearing* here, but overall --

I'm willing to bet that most read *what's written*, and then comment.

Perhaps you do the same as I do -- read a post, and then reply from your own outlook.

That might appear to me as reading *only a part* as well. ;)

Edited by dmiller

QUOTE=(DesertVis @ May 15 2006, 05:05 PM)

CK<

DesertVis -- Hey there, and welcome to GreaseSpot. :wave:

Please forgive me -- but I ALWAYS refer to vpw as *docvic*.

Hope that sits well with ya -----

Cause I ain't a gonna change it!! :spy::spy::spy:

Edited by dmiller

Welcome to Grease Spot, Pete and DesertVis - :wave:

I've found the original text where CK pulled his signature from - for some reason CK dropped off the last phrase - but here it is in it's completeness:

Thank God for VPW's wickedness being exposed!

Edited by T-Bone

Welcome to Grease Spot, Pete and DesertVis - :wave:

I've found the original text where CK pulled his signature from - for some reason CK dropped off the last phrase - but here it is in it's completeness:

Thank God for VPW

Well I fixed your quote that looks alot better, plus I never said that or typed that or thought that. Maybe you just made it up. Well it is fixed now and in case it is not

THANK GOD FOR DR.VPW

CK

Edited by ckmkeon

Hey, come on guys...do you really think CK WORSHIPS VP ??

Like me, I think CK is very thankful for what was the ministry of VP, theres a big differn'ce.

Dr. Wierwille has been asleep for 21 years...GET OVER IT !!

I don't worship VPW, but I am thankful for his teachings.

CK

CK...your signature says Thank God for VPW, not Thank God for his teachings (inaccurate as they were). Are you also thankful for his raping and pllaging, mind control and overt destroying of people's lives?

And why would you call him Dr. if he had not earned his PhD?

Help me out here dude..cause I don't get it.

And he has been DEAD for 20 years...and I know I am going to heaven and I KNOW I won't ever see him or loy-boy there.

CK...your signature says Thank God for VPW, not Thank God for his teachings (inaccurate as they were). Are you also thankful for his raping and pllaging, mind control and overt destroying of people's lives?

Help me out here dude..cause I don't get it.

And he has been DEAD for 20 years...and I know I am going to heaven and I KNOW I won't ever see him or loy-boy there.

Did you wake up this morning and say "Today I am going to post on GS". As I can tell VPW had direct insight from God, so I would not care if he got his high school diploma. He still had the love of God. You are going to heaven what a laugh. :biglaugh:. You better check you ticket you may just be staying here.

Roman 3:2324

For all have come sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Being justified freely by his grace though the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Why would I care if he sinned

Jesus said" You without sin you cast the first stone"

So I will not cast a stone at him but since you cast a stone at (VPW) I will also cast a stone at you.

You seem to be barking up the wrong tree and you can ask anybody here my opinions will not change or maybe you haven't seen my signature. I thank god daily for the teaching's of VPW

I hope that helps

CK

Like me, I think CK is very thankful for what was the ministry of VP, theres a big differn'ce.

Dr. Wierwille has been asleep for 21 years...GET OVER IT !!

Yup -- *asleep* for 21 years.

But his written works (taken liberally {cough!!!} from others) lives on!

Yea -- I just wanna get over it and move on.

Nothing like moving on, and forgeting the past (no matter how corrupt), eh?? ;)

(Where's that guy with the tar and feathers.) :biglaugh:

DesertVis -- Somewhere here in the archives, is a thread about that very subject. Although many here don't think docvic actually did get a PhD., some contend that he actually did -- doing the work needed, albeit at an uncredited school.

I don't know myself, nor do I care, but I thought you might like to know that. :)

Way Productions could write a song for me, aplogizing for all kinds of stuff.

The new ministry theme could be named after me and my family.

The new class could have my name on it.

I could be offered the presidency.

none of that would matter.

For me, the ministry is dead.

Dr. Wierwille has been asleep for 21 years...GET OVER IT

Only 21 years??? A very short time when you consider the length of time other religious founders have been gone, 460 years, 442 years 162 years, 434 years, 2000 years to mention a few and no one would suggest we "get Over " them. Why VPW should get a pass on his life and works being examined and reexamined when these other gentlemen don't is a little confusing to me. Could you explain Further???