GreaseSpot Cafe

what happened with heefner and doop?

sprawled out

...just that Karl's book has the best description that I've seen around here.

Anderson and Doop both post here on occassion.

I don't believe that Doop and Heefner were booted out, but that their independent, yet affiliated, organizations, The Way East and The Way West were taken over by Wierwille and folded into The Way International

Sprawled,

Peter Wade also occasionally checks in here. If you like, you could ask him in a Private Message.

Or maybe he will answer you in this thread. He seems to be a genuinely nice individual.

Or you could take my class on Contacting Peter Wade. :)

Edited by Kevlar2000

About 6 months ago I spoke with Jim Doop on the phone. We talked for about 2 or 3 hours...He told me many things about those days...things that I won't discuss on this forum.

He's a great guy who's been through a LOT...

...and yes, "The cult that snapped" summarizes it quite well.

WordWolf's post (#11) from THIS THREAD

Happy reading. :)

God bless.

I hope you don't mind me editing you for typos and adding a few

spaces. I find your story is too important for people to skip

over just because they're having a little trouble reading it...

quote:

Originally posted by jimdoop:

Since it's my birthday, I would like to make a brief note. I turned 68 today- the same age as Victor when he passed away. I made my stand against him when he went back on his word and changed what he had taught me and many others. THAT was when the love and grace went out of his ministry. He set himself as the MAN OF GOD, and stopped acknowledging other men of God's contributions to his spirtual development.

I saw this coming in 1969. 1971 was when I heard his plan-how he was going to take over the states rights of all the fellowships, and he was going to control all of the states and their MONEY.

(That is, was, and always will be the root of ALL evil.) I was receiving more money into THE WAY WEST then he was at headquarters. The agreement was that I-"THE WAY WEST" would send H.Q. 15% each month, for abundant sharing each month. I did this every month. I kept my word.

I had spent 15 years in the "real world", and had learned enough to know that people lie, cheat, and steal. Victor was so sincere that I gave him a chance to prove himself. I believe that is what most of us did. As things worked out, he failed. His word wasn't any good. He taught one thing and did another.

All of are hearts have been broken-but not by God. His Word is always faithful. His Word is always truth. His promises work just as well today as they always have for getting the rent or house payment paid. Please all of you keep your brain and heart on God's Word. He loves us and will always bring us to victory. Filled with the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. we THE BELIEVERS, have been given enormous power in this age of DARKNESS. Be prepared. LOVE GOD AND YOUR FAMILY OF GOD.

Thanks for putting up with me, and I hope you heard my message. We cannot expect any help from anyone other then from GOD. If you know of anything better, please contact me, .. at jddpp@yahoo.com

Serving Him,

Jimmy Doop.

2005, September 8th.

jimmy has written a manuscript. tells all about it. it's really good. if you want his phone number, please private message me.

not trying to avoid answering. just don't have the time at the moment and i could never do jimmy's words and feelings justice.

Where would one find the manuscript?