GreaseSpot Cafe

A little favour........

Cowgirl

Can someone help me out, I have two lines to a song that someone quoted, but I don't know the title of the song or who sings it, is there any way of finding out who did it or what the title is?

Thanks beaucoup!

Cowgirl

And those two lines are ..........????? :)

Hi Cowgirl:

What are the lines in the song? I found out all the words to "Cowgirl In the Sand" (my favorite Neil Young song) by doing a simple Google search. By the way Neil Young is from Canada just like you. He was born in Toronto, Canada and grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Hey what can I say, he wrote the song just for me !!! :love3::biglaugh::dance:

David and Mark, the only lines I have are........................"I do not want to be alone in a relationship, I want someone to be part of it" that's all the person quoted, I know nothing more about it, zippo, zilch !!

Cowgirl

I know this is going to sound confusing but here are some more lines, maybe the first two aren't even in the song, but here are two others.................I want to know what love is, and I want you to show me.

So how do you go about finding the title or who did it, by typing in the phrases used in the song, do you put any word after it to be more specific in the search????

Cowgirl

Well, the second lines immediately made me think of Foreigner....

In my life there's been heartache and pain

I don't know if I can face it again

Can't stop now, I've traveled so far, to change this lonely life

I want to know what love is, I want you to show me

I want to feel what love is, I know you can show me

....but the first lines you mentioned-not in this song. Hmm-quoting more than one song, perhaps?

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaa !!! You got it Topoftheworld !!

I had just found it and I came back on GS to say so and I saw that you had already figured it out, so thankyou, I appreciate it!! Now I'll go and listen to it, to see what this person is talking about!

Cowgirl

Hey - I googled the song! Just so that all you audiophiles know -I'm TERRIBLE with the lead singer's names - I should have left well enough alone...

Please forgive me - pretty pretty pul-eeeeeze!

((Dooj))

I was just wondering if I missed something. I'm 42 now, and I don't remember things like I used to. I also wanted to make sure I didn't miss out if he did sing that song at some time. I am a Steve Perry fan, and I actually think he would have sung that song well.

:dance::dance::dance: