GreaseSpot Cafe

The most popular screensaver

oenophile

They may on occasion be overheard disapproving of Osama bin Laden and his kind, but most of their energy goes into hating George Bush (otherwise known as the "21st hijacker," Hitler, etc.).

It's a wonder they don't call him "the great Satan." They're on the same page as the Islamist fanatics in most other respects but one, that annoying reluctance to see the (American) blood they spill on their own hands.

For that reason, no matter how brown those liberal noses get, their more pragmatic heroes (Castro, Chavez, Morales, Ortega...) will always find them contemptible. Ironic, but fitting.

Edited by satori001

Satori and Rhino:

The answer to Rhino's question is yes I did post the screensaver in fun. If I had access to a Hillary Clinton screensaver, I would have posted that one too. (In fact, I toyed with the idea of designing a Monica Lewinski cigar humidor which clips the end when you squeeze the legs together.) I will do pretty much anything for a laugh. When I was 5, I interrupted the quiet and repose of a Sunday afternoon for a older couple watching TV as ran between them and the TV stark naked. Yes, I paid for it when I got home but it was worth it because I get to talk about it 48 years after the fact.

I seriously doubt any blood was spilled over the screensaver. If anything it boosts morale. In any war you can find evidence where the troops chide those in the chain of command. It takes the edge off.

Still laughing,

Robin

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

But Cools,

Ya gotta understand. Its a evil plot, doncha know! It's Yet Another Attack on the Foundations of the Republic via hatred for George W. Bush, ... and it would have succeeded if it weren't uncovered for what it was! :nono5: ... Curses! Foiled again!! :cryhug_1_:

:biglaugh:

Dang! We can't have a good laugh nowadays w/o calling in the Senate Anti-American Sub-committee on subversive & treasonous behaviors?

:rolleyes:

Oenophile, I am glad you know how to cut and paste /Attach these things. Thanks for posting. It is sooooo much fun!!!! :drink: A toast to you.

Ya gotta understand. Its a evil plot, doncha know! It's Yet Another Attack on the Foundations of the Republic via hatred for George W. Bush, ... and it would have succeeded if it weren't uncovered for what it was! Dang! We can't have a good laugh nowadays w/o calling in the Senate Anti-American Sub-committee on subversive & treasonous behaviors?
It is just another Bush slam in "Open" topic. You're making up all the other claims. It's using the open topic to be divisive, not funny. And then when it is pointed out you put up more outrageous partisan insults ... Save that crap for the political forum how 'bout. Do you really think oeno just thought it was a cool screensaver?

The cowswithguns finally loaded ... I guess I'm not up on the latest issues, I didn't get it ... and chickens in helicopters ... the homepage it took you to had lots of stuff on hot/sexy/asian/nude babes ... was that the point?

Edited by rhino

"...hot/sexy/asian/nude babes..."

:o :o :o

I had no idea!!!!! I saw NOTHING LIKE THAT!!!!

I'm sorry.

:blink: That was too weird! Who would ever spend so much time putting a thing like that together? Think they were Vegans? :blink:

OK...that's a Dr. Demento song...so you gotta understand it from the pov of a fan of the good doc...hehehehe...

Now now now Rhino. You gonna tell us all here that when Clinton was being slammed all over creation when he was prez, you weren't right in there with all the Monika jokes, "it all depends on what the word 'is' is", and all the other conservative slams on him?

At the most, its just now Dubya--- err Bush's turn at bat, so please, spare us your 'indignation', ok? Its worn thin a LONG time ago.

<_<

Must be vegetarian...

Enjoyed the humor.Thanks