GreaseSpot Cafe

Noah's Ark

Sushi

I thought they found it years ago.....

Ca Dreaming,

Re:"I thought they found it years ago..... "

Yes they did. But it was so close to the known lair of the Easter Bunny that everyone considered it a hoax. Now THIS one is different and its exciting to think that this could actually be the *REAL* ark. The one God INTENDED for us to find all along! I'm tingling all over. And don't let that "rank heretic" Sushi make you doubt about the facts. Nosireebob... this sounds like the real McCoy to me!!

I just hope to God they don't find too many animals remains on it... evidence of all the species that didn't "make it". :(

sudo

Aren't you making a broad assumption there, Allan? Just because the thread doesn't overflow with glory halleluah's doesn't mean participants aren't interested.

It may be simply that, one, we've seen the assertions of great finds before and they have proven wrong, and two, some of us are already working within our own spiritual proof system daily.

I (for one) don't need a bunch of gopher wood to prove any points. That's what faith is about.

Allan,

Re:"'spose it doesn't 'fit in' with the new found 'philosophies' and 'spiritualism' !"

What? Here at the Greasespot? We've gots ourselves spiritualism? Where? That would explain the lack of interest in Noah's ark no doubt.

sudo

p.s. and the 'lack of interest' ? here on GS ? Rather telling don't you think ? 'spose it doesn't 'fit in' with the new found 'philosophies' and 'spiritualism' !

Sudo... allan never passes up a chance to take a 'pot shot' at someone else...

allan... lack of inerest? maybe lack of interest in posting a comment... I see 8 posts and 176 views at the present time, not bad for a holiday week...

I thought they found it years ago.....

they seem to find a 'new more convincing Noahs Ark' about every ten or fifteen years , they make the front page for a few days then you never hear about them again--- they even made a movie about the last one they found in Turkey---. Its been going on for a long time...centuries....

Edited by mstar1

Allan assumed:

p.s. and the 'lack of interest' ? here on GS ? Rather telling don't you think ? 'spose it doesn't 'fit in' with the new found 'philosophies' and 'spiritualism' !
...and then said in defense of the above:
Just being honest Tom !

I have a news flash for ya, Allan. You are not Jesus Christ.

You are not anyone's mother.

As far as I know, you are not the father of anyone else who posts here.

So why do you feel the need to "rescue" all of us by constantly pointing out how "unspiritual" and disinterested in the things of God you think everyone else around here is?

I love when people interpret the traffic on a thread. Here we have Allen letting us in on the fact that the small number of posts is "rather telling." Telling of what? Threads come and threads go, just like sightings of Noah's ark. When I see yet another of these reports that the ark's been found, I just yawn. I don't need Noah's ark to solidify my faith in God. Not one bit. It would be cool, historically speaking, if they found it, but if they never do, I'll still believe in and trust in God.

You and your "spiritualist" accusations crack me up. I don't know of anyone on GS who goes around trying to speak to the dead. I know a few who have come to believe that God and Jesus Christ aren't in a neat little box a la PFAL and that there might be more to know about them than was taught in that class.

You've apparently reached the place where you know everything about God and everything about everyone who posts here. What's that like? Why, I imagine it must be like being God. Oh wait, you're not God, either.

Why don't you quit trying to act like you are.

Noah's Ark, the Holy Grail, Jacob's Ladder, the Upper Room, -- who cares? :)

But -- if in the searching for these things the *stone that was set at naught*

could be found by the *explorers* --- then good for them. :)

(probably a government-funded research -- put to a practical use)!

(Who'd a *thunk* it?) :biglaugh: