GreaseSpot Cafe

Someone's been LYING here...

SafariVista

This IS the internet and you can be whoever you want to be. So please be careful with the information that you share.

...and the information that is shared, of course.

Internet is not a good way to get to know someone or to to trust someone to the point of believing what they say. It may be a good way to communicate with someone you already know, and it may even be a good start in some cases to mett someone if you can get to know them better by other means. But to use it as the sole means of knowing about someone can be dangerous.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it helps anyone...........I knew him also, was in the corps with him and went lead with him. Even knowing him as I did, the catmandu thing still surprised me. It was a terrible time here for us all.........God knows his antics put some of us through a VERY trying time.

I am gonna be in his neck of the woods in a couple of weeks, anybody have any greetings they would like me to deliver personally?? :biglaugh:

The guy needs help but this is not the place for him to get it. We have a number of great institutions here in our state that could help him. Maybe he and his lawyer ought to discuss THAT.

Radar

I am gonna be in his neck of the woods in a couple of weeks, anybody have any greetings they would like me to deliver personally?? :biglaugh:

The guy needs help but this is not the place for him to get it. We have a number of great institutions here in our state that could help him. Maybe he and his lawyer ought to discuss THAT.

Radar

Gee Radar... can't think of any WORDS I'd like personally delivered right now... take a picture maybe... it would be interesting and probably sad to SEE how his lifestyle of DRINKING & MENTAL disturbances have deteriorated his body... that should be proof enough...

Be careful ... heard those FLORIDA bugs can be THICK!