GreaseSpot Cafe

i'm bummed

excathedra

Ex - i know you're through a lot of this already - but

I always say that if someone comes into my house and only cares about the house - then they don't really belong there. Friends look at the hearts that reside in an abode - not the abode they reside in.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo glad that the bump is benign!

We will keep praying.

• 3 weeks later...

first off, thank you for your kindness in replying here

tomorrow my minnie girl has surgery on the red purple big bump. even though she doesn't have cancer, the cells are like bad. and they are going to clean all the plaque off her teeth so that rot doesn't go into her bloodstream. i hope this is a good decision and adds years to her lovely life

it's going to cost around $650 - $700. i thought it would be in the thousands

so i'm happy. just say a teeny prayer - you know - it's always scary when someone gets knocked out

mwah

I'm glad Minnie came through it so well and that you were able to do it for her. I have to tell you my princess is having 4 teeth pulled this afternoon as part of her orthodontic plan. She's been wearing braces for 6 months now. She's a 10-year-old 5th grade girl. I'm thankful her bill won't be as high as Minnie's. It's $86 a tooth here, for the bicuspid extraction.

I wonder, did they give anything for Minnie's pain the next few days?