GreaseSpot Cafe

Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!

God first

Here I am year2027 as my spiritual name and Roy William Perry III as by fleshly name write unto you about a subject that is dear to my heart “Lets ask questions like a two year old child would!”

Yes, yes lets ask questions out loud and not worried what others might say or think about us. Questions are a way to receive answers about things that we many wonder about.

Some may ask does God really love them personally? And God will say “Yes I love you my dear child, did I not created the earth with all that you needed to live a happy life no matter what you may desire in life its in your power to reach for.”

I will note just because riches are in our power to received by works its does not mean we will receive them because what we may reach for others may reach to take it from us by evil ways or good ways if we reach with evil actions to receive.

I will note just because riches are in our power to received by works its does not mean we will receive them because what we may reach for others may reach to take it from us by evil ways or good ways if we reach with evil actions to receive.

God may give you riches on this earth if your desire is to feed the poor because the good to may do will give you joy forever and friends that will never leave you. But if your desires are to received riches for personal fleshly wants and do not want to share these riches will be lost when your fleshly body dies.

While riches you can not count or see like the love of a good friend last from your fleshly body unto your spiritual body but riches like money may lose their value. While love allways has a value whether in the grave or out of the grave.

But lets get back to questions and here a few I have ask the spirit of Christ in me. “Why is the the sky clear at times, partly clouded with blue clouds, and then dark with black clouds at times?”

Here the answer I received from the spirit in a way I would understand “The sky is clear to teach you of pure things, the blue clouds teach you that not everything fleshly strays pure, and the black clouds teach that bad things are coming to deal with.”

Now the spirit added “These are to teach us the weather so we can be ready for what may happen all so but the weather is used to teach us spiritual things the signs of a pure spiritual walk, the signs of less than pure spiritual walk, and the signs of fleshly walk so we can get back to walking in love.”

Then I may ask the spirit “why is the color blue, blue and why not blue being red and so on.” The spirit of Christ said “ its is because of the elements that things are made of for which color they seem to be and the elements things they have to fight off to live.”

Yes everything has a reason even if my little mind can only handle a less detail answer because of the things of knowledge I have been taught by my desires to learn. Some of you may receive greater detail because your understanding of this or that.

But let me say no question is foolish and let me say God all ways hears us but we need to learn to be better listeners because if God be a God of love he all ways answers us. The answer is there even if its no or we do not need this or that but there is all ways a answer.

So never stop looking up and talking at God and if your talk at God and do not hear keep praying to learn out to hear while you believe he is answers and you will learn to hear in due time.

All good things that time to receive as it takes time to build a house to get out of the cold its takes time to build a relationship with God as out personal heavenly father and Jesus Christ as our brother.

So keep asking questions my friends, with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy.

Well, I don't know about a two year old, but my five year old stumped me good the other day,

"Where's God's mommy and daddy?"

Uuuuhhhhh......

I responded with "Good question. I don't know that he has a mommy and daddy."

I was afraid things would get rather abstract from there - God is an abstract concept - how do you explain it to a kid who asks questions like that? :blink:

God first

Beloved ChasUFarley

God loves you and your five year old

All I can say is ask God the same question but add how to put the answer in words your five year will understand

but personally I would say God is his-her own mommy and daddy

but God would be more help than me

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Abigail

God loves you and your boys my dear friend

Good question "why God invented mosquitos"

God made the insects family of Culicidae which I do not understand a lot about

But first insect of these family of Culicidae were good insects but over time by sin some of these insects begin to changed into pest that do no good but others do good

now we have the mosquito breed of insects within the family of Culicidae

which is a evil or bad breed but I would ask why did the devil work with this insect to change it into what we call the mosquito?

I believe even animals can sin but all the how's could get long but the bigest one would be not being subject to mankind and being subject to self

This is the answer I feel God told me but he might give you a better one

I am sure Noah would not of took a mosquito breed on his boat ride

thank you

Yes, yes lets ask questions out loud and not worried what others might say or think about us. Questions are a way to receive answers about things that we many wonder about.

I'd like to ask a question! Is your avatar a picture of you when you were a little boy? Are you holding a gun? I hope your shooting tin cans off of a fence post and not shooting animals!

Either way, I think you're great!

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves you you my dear friend

you ask me

--------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to ask a question! Is your avatar a picture of you when you were a little boy?

yes its me as a little boy

you added

Are you holding a gun?

-------------------------------------------------------

Yes but it would not shoot. I was playing Army

you added

I hope your shooting tin cans off of a fence post and not shooting animals!

Later I had a BB gun and I shot tin cans but never animals

you added

Either way, I think you're great!

that bleses me

thank you

God first

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves us my dear friend

yes its good to joke with each other

yes I was a cutie but now I am overweight but I am trying to lose it as we all do when the doctors tells us to try

I lose some but I like to eat the wrong foods

thank you

But if God put mosquitoes on the earth to be food for bats and birds... wasn't that introducing death right from the beginning? (Many bats and birds eat fruits and grains as well or instead of insects).

What about larger animals that are solely carnivores? Their teeth show them as such - if they were designed that way just what are/were they supposed to eat?

What about larger animals that are solely carnivores? Their teeth show them as such - if they were designed that way just what are/were they supposed to eat?

Whether the carnivores are supposed to eat meat or not, I couldn't say. But they must be able to survive on fruit or grain or something other than meat or they would have wiped out all the other species after they got off the ark. Granted there was probably a lot of dead flesh around, but you have to have the right kind of system to eat meat thats been dead for 40 days.

Jerry

Year2027

:biglaugh: Roy, I always get a kick out of your posts! Love ‘em!!! Because they’re so rich with ideas – they get me to thinking…I think small kids are so daring in their questions because they haven’t learned all the rules and boundaries established by grown ups. Like you said – kids aren’t so worried about what others think of them – and maybe their curiosity outweighs any inhibitions they do have…

I believe this quest for answers are kid’s critical thinking skills under development – and SHOULD CONTINUE for the rest of their lives! And from my Christian perspective I see another aspect to this as they mature – and that is still having child-like faith in a loving God.

But if God put mosquitoes on the earth to be food for bats and birds... wasn't that introducing death right from the beginning? (Many bats and birds eat fruits and grains as well or instead of insects).

No, I think Eve (and Adam) opened Pandora's box, so to speak, for everything to become "evil'' in a way.

The mosquitoes bite and the lion who was joyfully eating the vegetation, now desires flesh............ thorns now grow, (they werern't there in the beginning.....) so there was ''potential'' for these things......just like evil. It didn't exist until mankind decided to find out ''what did God keep from us??"

Sin changed many natures, even human.

I don't think animals became carnivorous until after the flood. And I don't think it was because of sin, because I don't feel that animals are able to sin. But animals became carnivorous because man ate flesh after the flood, and God demanded life for life. The story's in Genesis 9.

I don't believe that animals ''sin'' either. That is not what is meant by ''sin'' entering the world. Their nature changed if they were made only herbivores from the beginning. I do not know which one.

In Genesis 4, Abel brought God his firstlings of his flock of sheep to be offered to God. His was a sweet smelling savour to God, where as Abels offering of firstfruits of the ground was not. (all about heart here, not what they offered). But, it is interesting to note that burning a sheep was alright with God, and it had to be the ''fattest'' one, so I am sure they ate them too.

Also if you remember, that Adam named the animals and in that comes a wealth of information on the 6th day of creation.

Here is one from god and science.org:

Then God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts [chayah] of the earth after their kind"; and it was so. And God made the beasts [chayah] of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:24-25)

The text itself does not say whether these animals are herbivores or carnivores. However, we can examine how the Hebrew word (chayah) is used in the rest of the Bible. Below is a table of all the verses that use the word chayah and whether the verse refers to herbivores or carnivores. The verses in which the eating habits of chayah is unclear from the context have not been included.

Herbivore

Exodus 23:11 Leviticus 11:2 Genesis 37:20 Genesis 37:33

Carnivore

Numbers 35:3 Isaiah 40:16

Leviticus 11:27 Leviticus 26:6

Leviticus 26:22 Isaiah 43:20

Ezekiel 5:17 Ezekiel 14:15

Ezekiel 14:21 Ezekiel 29:5

Ezekiel 32:4 Ezekiel 33:27

Ezekiel 34:5 Ezekiel 34:8

Ezekiel 34:25 Ezekiel 34:28

Ezekiel 39:4 Ezekiel 39:17

Hosea 2:12 Hosea 13:8

An examination of the Hebrew word chayah indicates that in the vast majority of uses, the word refers to animals that eat flesh. It seems likely that the creation account of Genesis is referring specifically to the carnivores, especially since a prominent herbivore (cattle) is specifically mentioned in the same verse. If chayah were meant to refer to herbivores, cattle could be left out, since they would be included in the chayah term.Before the creation of Eve, God brought the animals before Adam for him to name. The text makes it clear that Adam, and not God, named the animals.9 This is important for an understanding of what Adam had seen prior to the Fall. If the young earth creationists are correct, one would expect the names of the carnivores to reflect the non-carnivorous activities of these creatures prior to the Fall.

However, Adam gave some very unusual names to some of the carnivores. For example, the Hebrew name for lion is derived from the Hebrew root that means "in the sense of violence."

Was Adam referring to the violence with which the lion ate its vegetables? It doesn't seem likely! In addition, Adam named some of the predatory birds using a Hebrew word with the meaning "bird of prey." Were these birds preying on fruits and nuts?

In naming the eagle, Adam used the Hebrew word whose root means "to lacerate." Was the eagle ripping up plants with its talons? Likewise, the Hebrew root for the word "owl" means to "do violence to" or "treat violently." Although it is possible that Adam named the animals in some language other than Hebrew, and that those names were entirely different than the Hebrew ones, there is no biblical evidence for this idea.

Even so, if the names were transliterated into Hebrew at a later point, one would assume that they would carry forward their original meanings, or else the Bible would have never made a big deal about Adam giving the animals their names.

Adam's names for carnivores Animal Strong's # Meaning

Lion H738

from H717 "in the sense of violence"

Cormorant H799411 "bird of prey" from H7993 "to throw, cast hurl fling" - referring to its diving in pursuit of prey

Hawk H5322 "unclean bird of prey"

Eagle H5404 from an unused root meaning "to lacerate"

Owl H846415 from H2554 "to wrong, do violence to, treat violently, do wrongly"

It is abundantly clear from the names given to the carnivores by Adam that he had seen these animals in action - eating other animals prior to the Fall of mankind. The idea that all animals ate only plants prior to the Fall is contradicted directly by the biblical texts.

Now, your opinion may vary. :)

:offtopic:

Not a biblical question, per se, but a child's question nonetheless. My 7 year old has to read for 20 minutes every day as part of his school work, and then I have to sign off that he did. Last night he asked me, "Would I get in trouble if I only read for 19 minutes and 59 seconds?"

HAHAHAHA - another aspect of childlike - how far can I push the line and still get away with it.

Bliss,

I looked at at site called "Hebrew Concordance with Strong's Numbering" and found the word "chayah". However I couldn't find it listed in refrence to Genesis 1:24, 25. Did I miss it somewhere? (My eyes aren't what they used to be, lol!)

http://www.sacrednamebible.com/kjvstrongs/CONHEB242.htm

I do see where the word for beast in Genesis 1: 24, 25 is "chay" which comes from chayah. If we do a word study of all the places chayah is used, or even just chay, we might come up with something besides carnivore. Even so, all the references that are used occured after the flood.

Ok, I found where you got your post. I'll take a look at it. Thanks!