• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

end.jpg

GibsonLivingRoomLarge.jpg

NBCpeacock1956.jpg

3 pictures.

Hope it's easy enough that someone guesses quickly as I am leaving town Sunday and won't be back until Wednesday night. In my absence, feel free to validate a response you think is correct, and continue on.

Suda

You were correct WasWay. Glad y'all kept the game going in my absence.

Now to the current picture . . .

Markie Post * 3

well

steel beam, I beam, bar

Sandra Dee

Markie's post well idea

Still thinking . . .

Suda

You can do it Suda!!! I see it now.

Thanks to help from my friends, especially the Strange one I venture the guess . . .

Marcus Welby, M.D.

Just a note of interest, I met Robert Young (aka Marcus Welby, M.D.) summer of 1975 or 1976 when I went to visit a sorority sister's family in something like WestLake Village, CA in the greater LA area. He was her next door neighbor. Was floored at the cost of real estate. They had a nice home with a pool in the back. All the homes in the subdivision were very similar. But they were not what we would have considered homes for wealthy people in NC, more middle-middle, or upper-middle income type homes. However, I would have been hard pressed to purchase even a bathroom there! The cost of homes averaged $1 million even back then.

Her Godfather was Strother Martin. He took us on a tour of NBC studios and we got to see all the "behind the scenes" things. Was really interesting. A nice guy. I knew him from Gunsmoke and other character actor parts he played.

Was a fun summer.

Suda