GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that TV Show

Raf

I figured wrongway peachfuzz would give it away. Should of been more obscure.

The show began as "Rocky and his Friends"-changed to 'The Bullwinkle Show' when it moved to NBC, then later was called "Bullwinkle and Rocky", when they re used the old "Rocky and his Friends" opening animation, in syndication-and now you know more about the show's title than you ever wanted to know.

I was thinking these were really kinda Lotka-Simkaesque sayings but my own faithful hubster said I was incorrecto...

This totally amazed me (not that I was wrong or not that my husband pointed that out...lol) BUT that the old boy actually

watched that show as a teen...

a little too bland for me...needs some salt and peppard.

age withstanding, being knowledgeable counts...lol

It slays me when I hear that sometimes, tho, I must admit.

I only know what I know, but what I know (as evidenced by some of the myriad crud that gets stuck in the gray matter), I know real good.

There's an old Polish proverb which says:

"Bite me, grasshopper...it's your turn." - of course, that's a paraphrase...I wish you could read it from the original text.

hmmm....Princess Bride comes to mind...but I thought it was "Sicilian," not "Australian."

wait a sec...this is the TV show thread, right? Hmmm, again....maybe this is a clever twist/take on PB quote...

I dunno!

Edited by MATILDA

ok then...it must kinda quirky or (at least) campy... well-written to integrate spin on existing humor i.e. writers ballsy enuf to assume

viewers have a data base outside of the plethora of vacuous reality shows...

aargh...I thought this was a multiple choice quiz...lol

30 Rock? Warehouse 13? Is Eureka still currently on the air?

Sorry, you only get one guess per post!

Maybe this will help...

"Good job, Carter... Wow, that didn't even leave a bad taste in my mouth."

"Wait for it."

"...Oh, there it is!"

"I hate to interrupt, but we have bigger issues at hand. Time is unraveling. The laws of physics are breaking down. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's the kind of thing that's not gonna stop at the city limits, is it?"

"Let's not shoot the crazy end-of-the-world machine just yet."

"It fell victim to one of the classic blunders; never go up against an Australian when DEATH is on the line!"

George