THE WAY, INTERNATIONAL AND HOMOSEXUALITY

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_way.htm

is the Way Ministry still in the 19th century

just found this and it caught my eye some of the statements

so I shared it here

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Good morning, Roy!

I'm one of those last year of wows that was accused of being homosexual, both me and my son, and were kicked out of the way corps in-residence training program. My son was a young teenager, accused by the way of molesting a little boy. When they kicked us out, the way spokesperson told me we would be facing federal charges. I contacted the police agencies that would have possibly been involved if this were the case and they had no reports concerning my son or myself. It's been a dozen years now and we've never heard one word beyond the false accusations their supposed pastor of God's people screamed at me while I was ordered to keep my mouth shut because I was supposedly so devil-spirit ridden that I was unable to speak two words of truth!

The way doesn't know who's homosexual or who's not. They ought to be ashamed of themselves and knock it off, not to mention apologize to all those they've hurt.

I have noticed, however, that the homosexuals I've met are a lot nicer than way int'l "believers." They're far less judgmental and frankly, less nosy.

I ought to write a thank you note to craig because I was so dedicated to the way - even though it hurt my heart to see the witch hunts going on, craig's face all contorted as he spat those nasty terms and just looked nuts while he he talked so tough and threatened the so-called devil spirits and homos that night at the rock in '94, I never would have left the cult if they hadn't marked and avoided me. I was a lifer.

That young teenage boy who was on fire for God back in the day - well, he and his fiance announced their engagement this week. The date will be the 7th anniversary of their first year dating anniversary. How cool is that for a new beginning?

And no, he's not homosexual. The only reason I bring that up is that IF HE WERE, I WOULD CHERISH HIM JUST THE SAME.

It seems to me that God is all love. I don't see God hating anyone, not even me. Not even craig. :dance:

Bowtwi- I was at the ROA that year..I remember the belwildered Way Disciples wondering around grounds in shock!!!!! The grounds were hushed in silenced.....it was eerry( sp-ha)....I searched high and low that night for a dear friend who was ready w/ commitment to do his year for God. I found him feeling so lost and trying to reason all of it out in his heart......and not loose face..

I am so glad your son is on his road to marriage..:)

hugs!!

Edited by likeaneagle

Thanks Roy, for starting this thread, and posting the link.

I remember in the 90's being taught in fellowship that it would be best to pull our children out of public school, and enroll them in a Christian school, or homeschool them, if homosexual tolerance was taught. My daughter was in kindergarden then. She wasn't taught about homosexuality in school until 5th grade I think, and we had left TWI by then. I thought it was odd though, that it was ok to leave my daughter in a school where her teacher had zodiac symbols all over the classroom, because God would protect her from those evil influences.

Was there ever any proof that 10% of the WOWs in 94 were gay?

Bowtwi, what horrible people were in TWI. I can't imagine what that experience was like for your son. Its bad enough to be falsely accused when you're an adult, but for a young teenager to go through that, it must have been a nightmare. I'm so happy he's ok, and extremely happy he's getting married! All the best to him, and your future daughter-in-law!

God first

Beloved bowtwi

God loves you my dear friend

I so sorry they did that to you and your son my dear friend

glad to hear your son is getting married soon

I all so glad you are out of that hate ministry the way with the rest of us

thank you

Beloved likeaneagle

I am sorry for what happen to your friend

hope your friend is doing good these days

thank you

Beloved VeganXTC

God loves us all my dear friend

I would say there was no proff

the only thing should of matter was love for God

but we know what the Way worried about -- they worried about money --while we only look for love of God

thank you

...And the sickest part of all of it is that these people were supposed to be about God's love and God's grace...this homo hunt was a low point for sure and probably fueled by the fact that Martindale himself was possibly a closet homo and that his wife and Rosie were having a lesbian affair...

...They kept seeing their own perceived weaknesses in other people.

A note of what has worked for me: I have had two great blessings of seeing two men I care for deeply break free from this stuff. Neither one I "preached" to, both I prayed for and loved with all my heart. That's all. (Which is what I try to make as my manner.)

One the Lord brought a perfectly undeniably perfect woman to him (who he has happily been with for 6 years already), and the other consciously decided to quit (I lost track of him).

Hello:

I have no idea whether you are or are'nt homosexual, and the bible is so clear on that , that it even notes it as a punnishment for other sin in Rom ch 1.

The matter here is TWI , and it's insane program . The high sacred Dr. and all holy fall down before Craig,

and the if the Pope deserves it , why then Craig ............... for he's far more holy!! ; this mess and their

I decerned a homo spirit around him, so obviously he's convicted by "carrying it" , "he had to do something to get that thing", so he's guilty!! . That is the shovel after shovel of manauer that should have stayed at the

farm's barn.

Strangely enough Craig and others taught about , going to satan as the servant of the Man of God,

(based on a corruption of Luke 10.19), and having him "confess immutable spirits onto persons with defiance of rebuke except by the approval of the original Man of God who confessed it done as their

convicting , reproof, or curse to suffer at his "holy hand"), then supposedly the "high called" can discern the

spirits and they are justified in convicting whoever of their sin/crime they are accused of. They even had the position that over time this would " proove the Man of God the true", by wearing on the preson to turn them to whatever sinfull thing they had envoked upon the person(s).

TWI is a sly and evil thing from it's structure out , if you look at the CYA way that it was put together

with all the Twigs as segregated units , and the Cardinal Sin of twig hopping, all this is for control, and so

if one bunch got caught in some satanist / criminal activity, they could swear the headquarters knew nothing, and cut and run defend them selves.

From begining to end TWI is a satanic structured, criminal minded mess as bad as the secret society in

the horrible Rosemary's Baby movie of the 60's.

Dr. Wierwille when he knew he was going to die, evidently got clear for a moment , and is remembered as saying:

" Craig , this thing is fine for some teaching, fun , and making money , but if it turns into a religion ,

SHUT IT DOWN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE IT"S GOING"; and he was'nt refering to heaven.

He admitted it was never considered to be a holy thing. Donald told me they set up two parts, one was a business corporation with Craig, and one was ministry with him, and one was for profit and the other supposedly for God. But from the start everything was structured by lawyers to assume a defense when they got caught at something.

The people they kept were those they could control, and would willingly sin for them , or even harm themselves on command.

How sick is this?

And Craig's / TWI"S accusings should mean something?

God Bless and thanks, for your time,

connerron

Connerron,

You are imagining things that never happened. How do you know things like:

"Dr. Wierwille when he knew he was going to die, evidently got clear for a moment , and is remembered as saying:"Craig , this thing is fine for some teaching, fun , and making money, but if it turns into a religion , SHUT IT DOWN AS FAST AS YOU CAN, CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE IT"S GOING"; and he was'nt refering to heaven."

You might consider seeing a therapist, dude. You're messed up, IMO.

sudo

God first

Beloved GrouchoMarxJr

God loves us my dear friend

I heard that too about some like Martindale but its done of my business as long as its not pushed on me

thank you

Beloved Kit Sober

I glad love help them changed

Beloved GrouchoMarxJr

God loves us my dear friend

I heard that too about some like Martindale but its done of my business as long as its not pushed on me

thank you

Beloved CONNERRON

thanks for blessing us

yes the way was all about cotrol

thank you

Beloved Sudo

lets see if its back up before we judge anyone

thank you

when martindale became a historical corn on christianity's baby toe, I started a process that brought me to the conclusion that whether I agree with the decision to be homosexual or not, I have no right to judge another's choice in sexual orientation, especially since I'm not privy to their life experience that brought them to make such a choice. I've also lately questioned whether there isn't more of a biological factor... not genetic, I don't believe genetics plays a role, but we're a heck of a lot more than a mess of dna and things sometimes run the way they do because of other triggers and stimuli. twi taught that everything is black and white, but I am fully aware that we are living in an age of grace. if we weren't, many of us would have been stoned to death already.

God first

Beloved VeganXTC, coolchef, and potato

God loves you my dear friends

I do not believe in judging anyone myself and I do try to tell others not too judge others life style, or even what one may write

I see things in true color and nothing in black in white anymore

I am to share the word of God and that it

I am not to push it nor yell about it or worry how others see it

I got enough work judging my sins and trying to changed my life then to push my understanding on others

I have many gay friends, bi friends of both sexes

they all need God's love

It took me a lot of work to learn how to handle others people life style without judging and there still work to do

and I still miss up at times but my bigest place to work on not judging others is law people

But I say and write things wrong because either my poor written habits or my past teaching when I was young which I am trying to changed

while I overcame most lies I been taught not all

I will stop here before I put my foot in my mouth

thank you

PS if I have phase anything wrong please forgive me in the here and now or past

Maybe this is a good clue for us when listening to these guys: watch and listen to what he or she preaches against the most........ie: LCM ...........Rev? Haggerty...............the latter having a red phone to the White House railing against allowing gays to marry in order to have the same rights legally as any other human being

Leading the 30 million strong far right wing conservatives to vote against gay marriage and to vote republican......and yet we have republican politicians chasing young boys around the government buildings and the internet...........dems chasing young woman around the white house YIKES

hypocrites..........all of them

They sit in judgement of gays who just want to have the same rights and privileges as any other person, yet they themselves go the closet, not to pray, but to play............this is the exact reason I will never again follow a man and his religious movement.............ever

I am definately rethinking my republican vote...........I want to say that I won't vote at all but I don't believe that is the solution either..........any good independents out there??? (sorry getting political)

Edited by outofdafog

outofdafog, voting is another thing twi soured for me.

I was ordered to vote for bush by my FC. so I didn't vote, and kept my sin of not supporting twi's chosen candidate a secret so my ex wouldn't take me before the Holy Tribunal again. I have not voted since although it bothers me every year.

maybe next year I'll be healed.

Roy, when I said I wished people would stop judging homosexuals, it wasn't directed at you. It was directed at society in general. Please forgive me if I caused any misunderstanding.

I do wonder what you mean when you say you need to work on not judging law people. Are you talking about religious people who try to put others under the law? Or maybe police officers? (If its the police, I have plenty I could say, but that's another thread.)

Anyway, I think you're awesome, and I'm happy you started this thread.

I was always told to vote repubican while I was in TWI, but I always voted democrat. :evilshades:

My best male friend was in a monogamous relationship for 16 years. His partner became very ill, and needed to be hospitalized. When decisions were needed to be made, my friend was not consulted about any of his partner's care. All decisions were left up to the family, who hadn't seen him in 25 years, because they disapproved of his homosexual lifestyle. Now, my friend is barred from seeing his partner, and doesn't know if his partner is even alive or dead. Its so very sad.

So, tomorrow, I'm voting no on our state marriage amendment, and once again, voting democrat.

God first

Beloved outofdafog and potato

God loves you two my dear friend

I do not vote either right now

thank you

Beloved VeganXTC

I know that you were not talking about me

but I still have some hang ups too in that area but I stop my self from thinking or talking evil in that area 99% of the time

and maybe if I point at me the others might see and not point at all

Law people - cops - judges - lawyers - its hard for me to think that they can be not only after money

but I have come across some very loving ones

thank you