GreaseSpot Cafe

New Emoticons for GSC...

T-Bone

At the Texas BBQ Bagpipes gave us some neat little M & M dudes – and while they have provided fun for hours on end, Tonto and I felt surely that they were destined for a greater purpose. The more we kept looking at them the more familiar they looked – and then it hit us! They are the manifestation of GSC Emoticons in ectoplastic form! They seem to carry such import we thought with a little help from the T & T Prop Department they pretty much speak for themselves. You may find it unnecessary to even post any text of your own since a picture can be worth a thousand words.

Being how their message is visually based can lend themselves to a wide variety of interpretations. This will of course always leave you a gracious way out of an argument when using them. If another poster is offended by what they think you meant by it – you can respond, "Oh no – I meant it in a nice way."

Here are some of the new emoticons with suggested applications:

GSCToothpickEmoticon.jpg

There’s some deep stuff on this thread…let me chew on that awhile.

or

This thread is life-sucking…I’m driving a stake through its heart!

ROFL!!!!!!

Greeny needs his eye ministered to. Did he drink too much bourbon or that fine rum or wine and hurt himself with his sword? No...I bet it was the cat food and T. Strange laced it with catnip!!!

Ectoplastic...LOL

I got 4 little guys, since we had some left over. They stand on my kitchen window seal....along with some other little stuff that brings me good memories. I'm not so creative as you, but now maybe they will talk to me while I do dishes since you have brought them to life. (omg! :blink: ) (With my past life Tbone, you know I could bring those little guys to life!!! :biglaugh: And make 'em dance!! :dance: )