GreaseSpot Cafe

Time Magazine's Person of the Year

wheatland

Remember when we were told by VPW that all the persons who were on Time Magazine's cover for Person of the Year were born again of the wrong seed?

Well, we just watched CNN's special on the 2006 Person of the Year for Time Magazine, and guess what? They decided to make it...."YOU." The cover has a computer screen made out of mylar, which is reflective, so when a person looks at the cover, he/she sees him/herself ! :blink:

Now does this mean that we are all born again of the wrong seed? :unsure:

It's me again. Maybe this is too far back. Perhaps some 6th Corps will remember.

I'll check back later...we have 2 futsal and 2 bball games tomorrow. :wave:

("You" was unable to be here today to accept their award and has sent this eCard on behalf of themselves!)

Thank you! Thank you! I'd like to thank so many people, I don't know where to start - here, I made a list...

Me. I thank me! Oh, to be Me!!! But I am!!! And I'm so glad!!!! I was always there for me, even when it didn't seem like it was all going to work out! No one could have had a better me, all these years! No one will ever know how much I've meant to me! Thank you so much!!! I'll always treasure this moment with myself!!!

Remember when we were told by VPW that all the persons who were on Time Magazine's cover for Person of the Year were born again of the wrong seed?

Frankly speaking, No. Being on the cover a magazine doesn't qualify a person being born again of the wrong seed. However a person confessing Satan as their lord, well now that sounds more like a story for the magazine!

This Time Magazine cover is the greatest thing since rightly-divided bread! What a tool for discerning of spirits! I’ve been taking a little survey in my neighborhood – showing people the cover and asking, “Who do you see?”…Sorry to report – wrong seed have totally infiltrated my neck of the woods…except for this one guy – who cast no reflection on the cover. Ran him off by brandishing a crucifix. If that wouldn’t have worked I was gonna show him the business end of a wooden stake…I’ll show him what splinter-group I’m with.

I hear yah loud and clear, Tom – yeah that must be it – [theme from Dirty Harry starts playing] – quality control at Time Magazine has been really going downhill [quickly strapping on shoulder holster with heavy duty crucifix – 44 Magnum Monsignor series with silencer – Jesus with forefinger on pursed lips saying “ssshhhhh”].

Yeah, Tom why don’t yah just stay put where yah are and look through the rest of the magazine…see if they left anything else out [selecting several choice wooden stakes carved from the timbers of Gunnison, Colorado and Judge Judy’s gavel to drive my point home]…Yeah, don’t think you’ll be going outside right now anyway – it’s still daylight – I know how sensitive you are to sunlight [verifying cell phone has Blade’s number in speed dial]…

Tell yah what…maybe I ought to come over there and double check that magazine myself [spraying Essence of Garlic behind ears, on neck, underarms and in socks]. Hey we’ll have a blast reminiscing about the good old daze, kicking back, sipping on a couple of Bloody Marys.