GreaseSpot Cafe

A Safe New Year's Eve

Sudo

Here's a neat card I think ya'll will like. Click HERE! and pop the balloons! A lot safer than being out tonight guys but HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you Greasespotters!!! We've had our joys and our sorrows but as every year passes here at the Greasespot.. we also get to know each other a little more intimately. We get to know each others' soft spots. Warm spots. Our dark spots we wish everyone didn't know.

And as every January 1st goes by it just makes all of us who have been here for years closer. Kind of like... family. I wish you *all* a great new year full of happiness. And joy.

sudo

A toast to you all. :drink: Thanks for being all ears. :jump:

Sudo,

Everytime I hear that tune it just pulls on one of my heart strings and I cry, what can I say I'm just a sentimental, mushy romantic. The card was pretty cool!!

Have a fantastic New Year, you and your wife and everyone else here at GS!!

My sights are set on having the best year yet!

Cowgirl

Happy New Year Sudo,

I heard about this old geezer who went to a New Years Eve party. He was approached by a beautiful redhead who asked, "Hey big guy. How about coming back with me to my place for some super sex?" "Hmm, is it good soup?", the old guy asks.

I am taking your advice and staying in.

Robin

Happy New Year Sudo,

I heard about this old geezer who went to a New Years Eve party. He was approached by a beautiful redhead who asked, "Hey big guy. How about coming back with me to my place for some super sex?" "Hmm, is it good soup?", the old guy asks.

I am taking your advice and staying in.

Robin

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Me too! (staying in -- that is).

My friends.. Oenophile, Sushi, Cowgirl, Dmiller, Groucho, Dreaming.. I know ALL of your names and you all know mine. We have been here for years and though we may have had our disagreements, in my heart... I see you guys as friends though some of us may have never met.

We fuddy duddy's will stay home and sleep warmly in our beds (mine has an electric blanket :)) and have ourselves a great GREAT new year!!!!!!!!

sudo (now headed toward the rack monster's clutches)