GreaseSpot Cafe

Have you ever seen a cult ldr who was really happy?

Greetings Mr. Ham from Sherwood!

I have to confess, I always wanted to be a cult "leader"! So all of you out there can maybe help me actualize my dreams? Here in Senegal would be a really good place to start. What are the requirements to assure my happiness? Plenty of black slave girls here already! By the way, did any of you twi or ces (I hesitate to lump the two together!!) heavies ever cross that book "who moved my cheese?" Should have been required reading maybe?

To answer your question, I think the CES ldrs did find a new cheese source and moved there very quickly after leaving, being fired from twi.

It worked for them for a while, but after enough folks find out about what's been going on behind the scenes, the ldrs may have to begin searching again for another new cheese source--MG probably already is...

Edited by WOG

To answer your question, I think the CES ldrs did find a new cheese source and moved there very quickly after leaving, being fired from twi.

It worked for them for a while, but after enough folks find out about what's been going on behind the scenes, the ldrs may have to begin searching again for another new cheese source--MG probably already is...

Hi there! I was thinking that the cheese book would have been useful for patients not the leaders. I think leaders somehow get to be leaders because they "smell" the cheese first...and have CULTivate their presentations skills to convince the poor meatheads to play follow the leader. As WC Fields famously said..."never give a sucker an even break".

He said that, not me...so nobody take offense ok?

Hey Bumpy, I found some people that might be able to help you out. All you have to do is supply the volunteers (victims)

:)

How to build your very own cult

Went to that link...yikes! I used to wonder sometimes what I missed the last 25+ years in America. Even though life is more than crazy here, the US seems to be so complicated. I try to go to Maine once a year to re-connect with lobsters and enjoy what I think is a great state. But when I turn on the tv...

This cult thing with twi and ces still has me mezzzmerized!!! I had NO clue twi was alive and that "nice" little ces group of people in Christmas postcards I received in France had discovered spiders. Jeeeez, they should visit places here if they want to see spiders!!

Last I knew, John and Holly Hill are now empty nesters in Brentwood, TN. I attended a fellowship at their home a few years back. They are still the same awesome people they have always been. They are with one of the splinters. CFF maybe?

Suda

Thought of another awesome person and teacher that may fit your criteria, Ken Petty.

Suda

I liked Ken's class soooo much at Emporia.

He was never a heavy reavy jerk, imo, just a great teacher who loved the Bible.

He isn't an offshoot ldr is he?

Hi there! I was thinking that the cheese book would have been useful for patients not the leaders. I think leaders somehow get to be leaders because they "smell" the cheese first...and have CULTivate their presentations skills to convince the poor meatheads to play follow the leader. As WC Fields famously said..."never give a sucker an even break".

He said that, not me...so nobody take offense ok?

You know Bumpy, I'll have to say "guilty as charged" because I attended an offshoot once.

You are exactly right and I have found new sources of cheese that I like much better, lol!!!

Can we say ENABLING?????????

Edited by waterbuffalo