GreaseSpot Cafe

Need Help Locating Some Folks.

Tannis Walker

Hello my name is Tannis Walker, My brother wyoMan I believe posted a request for prayer on the lift list for my husband David Walker. HE is doing ok but he prognosis is not good and David feels he does not have much time left. So he has asked me to try and locate some people that were very dear to him and most likely are not aware of his illness. I know that this should go to the Friend Tracker Forum, but I thought that more people spend more time in this forum. So if it is ok I would like help in locating the following people:

Coy Beaman, last known to live in Texas somewhere near Waco and was married to Mona Beaman

Deborah Thompson I think last I knew she was in the Houston area.

Lee Tuner also last known to be in the Houston area.

Kelly and Mary Sears Last know to be in New York state.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with any of these folks please e-mail me at wlkrfmly@attbi.com

Also if there is someone out there that new David well and would like to talk with him now is the time to do it and you can also e-mail me and I will give you our phone number.

Thanks all so much for your prayers and please keep them up.

Tannis Walker

To Be "In His Stead" Is to ask yourself first "What Would Jesus Do In This Situation?"

Hi Tannis,

I really enjoy reading your brother's posts. He is very kind, logical and smart.

I'm very sorry to hear about your husband. I don't know any of the people you are looking for but I wish you all the best and I hope you find them for David.

Kindest regards,

Tannis, our love and prayers are with you and your husband, and family. I pray his health will be there many more years to come. I can't help you with the people you're looking for, I hope someone can.

Love.

'when you're in love, there's no time and no space. there's a permanent smile on your face...

and hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the sea of no cares...'

Tannis

I have collected some e-mails of old X-TWI

I sent your letter to all them to e-mail to all the folks they know and on.

I pray David's friends will be tracked. I am praying for you and your family.

Any others out there with e-mails you may consider moving this information on.

Thanks. God bless you Tannis. God bless you David.

Dot Matrix