GreaseSpot Cafe

anyone got "One God & One Lord"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the prelude to a new Greasespot scavenger hunt game. He or she who gathers the most TWI and offshoot materials without purchasing them within a certain time period would be declared the "winner" (??).

:biglaugh:

Judges decision would be final. "old" material would be checked for signs of use, including copious notes scribbled, and signs of "non tampering".

Well, Bliss, now that you mention it..... <_<

:biglaugh: Just kidding.....

Linda, you're correct and especially since I don't have a dog in this fight, I will refrain from coming up here cause it just gets my blood boiling when I read posts from the likes of uptown and this frisco person. David, Raf and others who aren't like that, I sincerely apologize.

All this HOOOOOHAAAA just for asking for a book.............................. :confused:

what about my post about ''giving away all my Way children's books?"

Are you going to judge my "Intent''?

"well bliss, if you don't agree with the Way, then why would you even want to give it to someone who supports them, or still believes in their trash............................."

come on~!

But it is more blessed to give than receive!

Let's just forget all those that have not because they ask not, and asking for this book isn't asking amiss.....