GreaseSpot Cafe

Time to get in shape

Ron G.

As I've mentioned in other posts, I've, over the past year, gotten myself into better shape and lost 130 lbs and am working out. I just discovered one of my Class 3 FFL buds has done likewise, only he's been working out more and spent a few $$$ on some surgery to assist his efforts. He's also 6 years younger than me.

He kept the beard...I didn't.

He's not exWay or anything, just a shooter bud.

WLB before when he weighed 335 lbs...

post-241-1170836128_thumb.jpg

post-241-1170836255_thumb.jpg

WLB Today...

post-241-1170836326_thumb.jpg

post-241-1170836375_thumb.jpg

:eusa_clap: Wow! I'd tip my hat (if I had one) to anyone who makes that kind of effort. It's so cool! Thanks for sharing that, Ron G!

You look marvelous, simply marvelous. I am signing up at the gym this next week. Seriously, I will. I would love to post a before and after picture. Maybe next year!!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

I bow down to Ron G...

I tried doing pushups. When I was younger and in the Army, I did 95 once. I did 20 about two months ago and was really proud of it...all the way to the doctors office who gave me a shot in my butt and one anti-inflammatory and one pain killer prescription. Being 54 had its disadvantages, I guess.

Idaknow, Ron, the guy looks scarey to me, no matter what he weighs!! It must be that big old gun he has!

But, congratulations to you for loosing a bunch! Now, how about some pictures of you at your new weight?

I'm just starting Nutrisystem. The only problem is, my problem isn't too much food, it's too much 'still' (being too 'still' and not exercising)!

Good to 'see' you!

hugs,

Robi