GreaseSpot Cafe

igotout Happy Birthday 4/30. Glad you're in the Cafe and CFF, by the way:)

For some reason I am in a celebrating mood today...of courtse it could be because today is my 18th...and that is NOT birthday, heh heh.

Maybe it is partly because I sometimes think of a 7th corps named John who was my PFAL instructor...even if it wasn't you.

Maybe it is because after noticing your relatively prolific posting as of late, I regret missing residence time with you (I was 8th).

Maybe it is because of my personal like (no reflection on others like me who don't do it) for someone as open as you...revealing your real name so often. (Actually I do the same in all personal correspondence).

Maybe it is because at the times I have disagreed with your posts, ny thoughts are mellowed by the above.

Or maybe (for real) it is just because I am trying not to sound like an automatic, obligatory birthday wish...like the computer at the local YMCA that starts playing "happy birthday" when a member punches in on the appropriate day.

But I DO really want it to be a good one for you.