GreaseSpot Cafe

Skydiving with a twist.

GT

Don't think I'll be trying this anytime soon, but it looks cool.

Did I ever mention I'm scared of heights? LOL. I found my stomach again I think after the 10th time I watched that video. :) Way cool, but there's no way I'm ever going to jump out of a perfectly operating airplane.

I showed it to a friend who remembered a similar 'take your breath away' video. He found it for me and if you wanna go check out jetman, you can see him here: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/468993/jetman/

I like the Skydiving one the best. I sent the URL to a net friend and he passed it on to his wife who was over at her computer. A half hour later he IM'd me again laughing .. he said she was still watching it, she liked it so much. Hah, she's newer to the internet, so I figured she'd get a kick out of it and asked him to give it to her. I was thrilled to hear it made her night.

Thanks for posting it Tech. I went to the site today and made up my own account. I don't have a vid cam, but I do have a camera cell phone now. If I ever see anything interesting as I peddle my butt around town I'll have to post it there and share with others.