GreaseSpot Cafe

Craigslist

likeaneagle

Angel-Thanks for bringing that up, we use Criagslist all the time.

For those of you who don't know the storey behind it there was a guy who just wanted to start a site for people who wanted to sell things but not have the big expense that news papers charge for advertising.

It has gone all over the world

Dear Likeaneagle,

It is a nice list site and we are adults; I guess the personals part was a little surprize to me :doh: ...I was browing thro it all! All in All it is nice!

Hey Girl this is'nt the surprize for me that you spoke of on the music lovers thread is it??? hahahaha!!!

Love You, Likeaneagle, RG

i love craigslist

I love craigslist also. I usually go to the free section and the pet section. I've gotten free fencing for my kennel, carpet, entertainment center. All in excellent shape.

I also go to freecycle.org its pretty good too, depending on the area that you live. Freecycle I used to furnish my daughter's new place a couple of years ago. And I mean everything.....kitchen stuff, washer and dryer, furniture through out for a three bedroom....items too numerous to mention.

I love the recycle stuff through craigslist and freecycle.

I even found a store that has very nice clothing for $2.00 a bag and some times during the year the third bag was free.

I love cheap stuff!!!!! I've gotten cheap in my old age for sure.... :redface2: