GreaseSpot Cafe

A view on the Gathering Day...

How is this gathering day going to happen?

What is going to happen...

There will be a series of events.

One event mentioned is that the word of God will be published in ALL nations.

This will be the sign of the gathering day approaching or near. For we are gathered before tribulations.

I believe the publishing of the word will be the thing that triggers the Gathering day.

There will be a visible memorable event in time that will remain in the psyche of the world long after.

For we are already "forever with the lord..."

The gathering day is associated with word over the world (publishing) which will actually be a type of rapture...

It is the day the world with one voice and one mind turns to the truth and understands the spirit of God born in them.

In this day of text messaging and blogs and XM satellite and high-res plasma screens this is what is going to happen...

The TRUTH will be published in every nation...

THAT is NOW!!!

All the world needs now is, "the truth" ONE God and ONE Lord ONE Faith... UNITY

This truth resounding all over the world will raise all of dead saints first...

and we will "blog" about them and we which are alive will be caught up in the clouds (over the internet) to meet them "in the air".

In "grace"

There will be apostles prophets evangelists pastors teachers (in other words "holy spirit bloggers")

And we would be all caught up in the clouds... wisdom and the spirit of the true God will transform us...

To meet the lord in the air... this will be world over the world... We will actually be touching the heavenly realm physically...

Does God wait till there is only one believer on the earth or gather the saints of the world when it is the most eager and ready to be taken?

For we are already "forever with the lord".

Ephesians 4:2-16

2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. 7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. 8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. 9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? 10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) 11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love [blog], may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth [the internet], according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Comment: This is to me describing how the gathering day is going to happen...

The last words, "unto the edifying of itself in love."?

That is the gathering day... with word over the world...

Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Comment: THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...

The falling away did not happen because the gospel was first only published in "all of Asia..." Other nations had not heard the truth at that time... Only the internet could make this prophecy of the truth heard in all nations a reality... And it can happen in an instant, some will be taken and some will be left. Some will believe and some will not.

A thought, the truth of the first century was lost and only a few possess this very truth still today...

In the twinkling of an eye (a ring tone and a text message...)

And God will be on the other line.

Maybe I am confusing this one event of the word being published in all nations with the gathering day but they are both seeming more like the same event...

People are going to turn on American idol some night soon and instead God is going to have a message for them...

Peace with God

Edited by DrWearWord

God first

Beloved DrWearWord

God loves you my dear friend

that is a nice vision or dream you see

I did enjoy reading it

I like how we can make things more real

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027

"Rumors of wars..."

The war of ideology of the law over the law of liberty.

Too many are still living under the law of sin and death. (even among us)

The law of liberty is therefore the the message we bring. It is this law of liberty that "facilitates" God to bring us home.

If the gathering day even slightly resembles the experience I felt when I found you all in this forum here, IT'S GONNA BE BIG!

You felt an........experience?

WOW

do tell...........

I believe the ''tribulations'' already occured to the First Century Jews in 70AD. (Read Mathew 24)

So, when Jesus comes back.................it will be judgement time.

My opinion is this............

God will come, when HE sees fit, and nothing WE do prevents or pushes it into being.

peace :wink2:

People are going to turn on American idol some night soon and instead God is going to have a message for them...

You know, this is already how I view the TV. "Honey would you turn the tube on, we need a message from the Lord."

Kids disobeying? "Go to your room and don't come out until you have memorized today's Countdown with Keith Oberman."

A fight with the wife? "Let us get God's counsil on Oprah or Dr. Phil."

Feeling down? Turn on the "Good News." (Take your pick... it is all of God.)

Need to be healed? Place your hands on the television screen. Praise Jesus! (I always except plasma donations.)

Need communion? "Take click this the remote which I have made universal for you."

Want the life more abundant? MTV's Cribs is up next, followed by Pimp My Ride!

Tongues like as of fire your thing? BAM! God has Emeral there for you when you need him. Iron Chef is up after that.

Ah, DrWearWord, I am feelin' you. Right here through my LCD screen. Praise the Lord and his manifestations, of television, all 999 channels all the time. That is what I like to call spiritually mature.

In all my TV searching I believe I have found the meaning of life in one word from the profound, sometimes misunderstood great mistic yogi Homer Simpson. It is this.

DOH!

In this you will find the answers.

Comcast clarity be with you.

You felt an........experience?

WOW

do tell...........

I believe the ''tribulations'' already occured to the First Century Jews in 70AD. (Read Mathew 24)

So, when Jesus comes back.................it will be judgement time.

My opinion is this............

God will come, when HE sees fit, and nothing WE do prevents or pushes it into being.

peace :wink2:

God does speak to our heart and our "feelings"...

God does ALSO communicate to us through our five senses.

What is different is that we use our spirits to discern what the five senses tell us.

We read and hear the word of God through our five senses too.

At least 75 percent of what we take in through the five senses is taken in through the sense of sight.

I hesitate to jump to your same ideas of no future gathering day...

Science says the earth will be destroyed someday

The new heaven and earth will have to be exactly that, NEW.

For this physical world is not eternal but our universe will someday be sucked into dark energy (according to science).

I do not base all of my faith on science but science does explain much that the Bible has not directly given us.

Even evolution is masked in Genesis. Yet once evolution is seen in science it becomes evident in the Bible.

LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH.... (which is evolution)

God formed man from the dust of the ground..

Forming something indicates "time".

So how many forms did man/woman take on before God was done forming them?

And the seven days begins when the spirit made humans conscious of the earth's timetable (days).

This was about the time when stone henge was built to commemorate this day that time was first perceived. The mystery of stone henge is that it represents the seed of time.

As for the gathering...

What indication do you have that the "truth" of the law of liberty has been published in ALL nations? This will be a sign...

And we will all be gathered unto Christ, not the grave. And this will happen in the twinkling of an eye not gradually over time.

For the light must be off the earth for the Antichrist to rise...

Darkness cannot rise in the midst of light. The law of liberty would have to be forever lost...

Also the tribulations of the early Christian centuries led to death upon the earth not immortality.

And the dead in Christ must put on incorruption.

I am willing to entertain many new ideas but the idea that the gathering has already happened is too far for my mind to stretch.

It leaves too many scriptures out in the cold.

I have entertained the idea that revelations has already happened.

For the church has already been judged.

This signifies that their has already been judgment day.

For the church will not face judgment of the flesh only a cleansing. For the flesh is not who we are.

We are already seated in heavenly places...

We are already the light of the lamb in the holy place of God. For what God says will be done in heaven and on earth.

But death has not been destroyed...

Evil still reigns within the gates of this godly place we call planet earth.

So that shoots that theory.

For the earth really is flat, heaven is above and hell is down below..

There is still gathering, judgment and resurrections and that need to take place. This world is a dark image compared to the realty of the true order of God.

Our God and creation still have many wonders to reveal.

The world needs to be transformed as we have been transformed from within.

For though we are still in the body of Christ the heavens and the earth are still plagued by evil in the highest order of magnitude.

Angels are corrupted and the word of God is silenced in the ears of those who cry in the night for the love of God to come and find them.

People go to witness the truth to their brothers and sisters still and turn and run with fear and those who suffer are not healed and delivered.

It is the gathering that gives us hope and this hope that gives us patience and compassion. It is the law of liberty that gives us the will.

All things will work to the good pleasure of our holy and just God.

The truth must be published in all nations..

At the time of Jesus Christ; the Mayans, Aztec etc... had thriving "civilizations" that never heard of the rightly divided word of Christ Jesus because they were separated by two large oceans.

Today the nations have not heard the law of liberty they are still having the same law published that has been published in every pagan and heathen society that has lived on the face of the earth since prehistory..

The "law of liberty" must be published in ALL nations... THIS IS THE SIGN OUR LORD SPEAKS OF

Word over the World

This will be the event where the world in one mind and one voice is raised up to meet the lord in the air...

This is when we will see the act of God.

This is a world changing event that we can look forward to.

We are with the lord in body soul and spirit but the world has not changed yet.

So we will receive a quickening spirit on the gathering day and then the events will occur in the heavens and the earth where they will become new and we will inhabit these many mansions of the father.

1Corinthians 15:45

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Comment:

If I am alive on the earth when this happens it will certainly be a day of days.

(I like poached eggs with the yolk not cooked too much, and decaf coffee.)

:biglaugh:

Edited by DrWearWord