GreaseSpot Cafe

OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

GT

Section of OJ's book leaked.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/19/oj-did-it-leaked-online/

I read somewhere that the Goldmans won the rights to the book and plan to release it under a new title, "Confessions of a Murderer," in order to collect what is owed them from him.

So is OJ admitting to murder,

or is he admitting that he was there and got into a fight with Goldman,

or is he saying he got there and got into a fight with GOldman and Nicole was hurt but alive on the floor and Goldman was the one who put her there,

Or is he saying that he went to the bungalow because of hearing that "ugly things" were going on, hit Nicole fought with Goldman and then he and CHarlie left but both Goldman and Nicole were alive

Or is he saying that Charlie did it

Or is he saying that at some point he went back inside and both Goldman and Nicole were dead and that caused him to "space out"

Lots of skirting the central issue-- much better if he just said "I killed them" and be done with it then go on to explain the whyfors and whereasas.

I believe that he went to the bungalow after getting calls regarding the goings on at the bungalow

***If memory serves there was a lot of talk during the trial about Nicole and Goldman doing drugs and having sex right in front of the children and that OJ and Nicole had argued before about this issue***

He gets there finds them indulging in behaviors that he didn't want around his kids, hits Nicole knocking her to the floor and commences fighting with Goldman.

Whether he killed them on the spot, or left them alive and they succumbed to their wounds, or went back and realized they were both now dead an tried to make the scene look like a drug crazed lunatic broke in, He definitely is guilty of killing them.

First Degree Murder calls for premeditation, I don't think he went there with the intent to kill, I think he went there with the intent to confront them again about their behavior around his children and things snowballed.

This Charlie person confuses me, why didn't he get OJ out of there instead of apparently leaving him alone outside the bungalow, Why didn't he summon medical attention for Nicole and Goldman?

The biggest question for me is-- How could OJ have left the children in that house knowing that they would find their mother and Goldman , at the very least covered in blood and severely injured?