GreaseSpot Cafe

Need some suggestions........

Cowgirl

I won't get into great detail on this but I've started up a little side business along side my other stuff, designing treasure maps and putting on treasure hunts for all ages and groups of people. I have designed a business card and flyers to go up in public places but I am stumped as to what I am going to call it. I would like to have the words "Treasure Hunts" in it but I need something catchy that people will remember.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome!!!!!!

Cowgirl

Here are a few quick ideas....

A Pirate's Life for Me (or some kind of permutation of this idea)

Scavengers R Us

Hide-n-Seek Treasures

Hidden Treasures

Treasure Chest, Inc. (you could have a Jessica Rabbit type Pirate girl logo)

Treasure Caches

Just wanted to say thanks for all your suggestions, they were really terrific, except for Sushi's, no comment, :biglaugh: !!

The one I'm going to go with is "X marks the spot" by Dooj, In fact I have the flyers already made up with that being the title!

Thanks everyone again!

Cowgirl

Just wanted to say thanks for all your suggestions, they were really terrific, except for Sushi's, no comment, :biglaugh: !!

The one I'm going to go with is "X marks the spot" by Dooj, In fact I have the flyers already made up with that being the title!

Thanks everyone again!

Cowgirl

I'll take my commission quarterly, Thank you,very much. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: