GreaseSpot Cafe

Does Frankenstien still Live?

sky4it

post-2985-1183243236_thumb.jpgYes unfourntaly. That why we hace the GSC here the villagers have tourches and chaseing the monster.Does he remind you of someone? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I was a member of the Way from 1979-1988. I am a graduate of the PFAL class, University of Life & was married to a former WOW Ambassador for 16 years prior to his death 2 years ago. We were Twig leaders, welcoming people of all races & creeds into our home with no other intention than to share God's Word, let them know that His promise of an abundant life was available & enable people to learn the principles of Biblical research using a variety of research materials.

We left the ministry following a move from CA & although we continued to practice the principles we learned in PFAL, we didn't continue to fellowship or seek out other like-minded believers.

I guess my purpose in writing here is simply to say that I stood with the Way for a few years after Dr.'s passing & was saddend by the changes and bitterness as things began to unravel. That is, in part, why we continued to stand apart from the formal ministry. But it would be a lie for me to ever say that my personal walk with God is not richer for all that I learned from PFAL & any of the other classes I participated in - which was almost all that were available.

I'm sorry that so many who have written here were so badly treated. I understand how angry you are. The one thing I never forgot was that my walk was with God - not any man, not even Dr. I also learned in PFAL that all men are fallible & you must never put your faith in them. And so , 28 years later I continue to stand - on my own - firm in my belief that there is one God, Jesus Christ in not God & that with the coming of the new the old is done away with.

Dr. often said tht the quote, "God said it, I believe it, that settles it" is wrong. The correct order is "God said it, that settles it whether you believe it or not". I do my best to remember that. They were simple life lessons that have enabled me to survive great sadness which could easiliy have consumed my life, but I have had the strength to stand faithfully all these years.

Dr. Wierwille was just a man. Nobody ever told me he ws God & PFAL taught me that it would have been way off base if anyone had tried to say such a thing, but truthfully nobody ever did. I would be sorry to know that the things I have read here are true, but if they are, then they are & nothing I say can change that. However, it doesn't diminish the Word I was taught or the biblical principles I have practiced. And if anything, it reinforces the need for independent thougtht & the ability to interpret the Bible using the principles from PFAL - a lexicon & a concordance.

Respectfully,

Laurie

God first

Beloved Laurie

God loves you my dear friend

first welcome

I have throw out fleshly tools like a lexicon & a concordance for the most part and I only get them out when Jesus the Christ or God leads me too

Luke 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Matt 16:15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

yes Simon did not learn this by fleshly reading or research but by talking to God one on one

Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?

31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.

yes there a need to be teached but how can flesh teach spiritual things

all things must be taught to us by the gift holy spirit in us Christ in us the hope of glory

Luke 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

again I say its Christ in us that teaches us all things

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy