GreaseSpot Cafe

Rascal your story

sky4it

Wasps flying up ur dress?

Reminds me metaphorically when I was 19 having TWIers chase me around with hammer and cylce doctrine. (Except for the flying up the dress part, I'm a guy.

Nice southern bell accent by the way, darn I said Way.

Tell us another story, you sound like Garrison Keilor.

Rascal has TONS of stories. All of them will leave you gasping for air from laughing so hard. She's an excellent story teller and her posse of kiddos give her plenty of subjects to choose from. :biglaugh: Some of us are trying to convince her to publish a book of her stories. :wub: She's one special lady and an awesome mama.

If you haven't listened to her on GSpot Radio, you owe it to yourself to visit that booth in the cafe and sit a spell for some good, hearty belly laughs.

:) Thanks guys. I wrote most of them down once, but that is as far as it ever went. Suffic it to say, there are some of the most mortifying moments in my life....lol

Want some help figuring out how to publish them? Perhaps organizing them into book format? Hmmm...? Let me know darlin'.

Hey there Eyes Open, I have written a number of stories. Maybe you could help me out?

Kevin

I would be happy to Jonny. What do you want to do with them? Publish as a book? Short stories? Childrens book with illustrations? PM me bro.

I liked the one about the morning the squirrel came home after a night on the town..

:biglaugh:

I like that one too....but I got a thing for furry little squirrels.. :biglaugh:

Hey! I like furry little squirrels too! :wink2:

And hey Ham, you remember that one? Glad you liked it! I don't think I have that one in my "My Documents". I think maybe I should try to retrieve it from this place, although I doubt I could. Do you think you could find it?

Edited by Jonny Lingo