GreaseSpot Cafe

Can we start a new topic

Outfield

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck, dooj. If you knew how to open them correctly they wouldn't explode. Didn't TWI teach you anything? ;)

Hon, I never buy the dang things. I've always made them from scratch.

And yes, they are amazing... :biglaugh:

Hon, I never buy the dang things. I've always made them from scratch.

And yes, they are amazing... :biglaugh:

Darn it! I hate it when someone brags about their cooking. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous 'cause if anyone could burn water (instead of boiling it) I would be that guy. Matter of fact -- I did it once when I was trying to make hard-boiled eggs.

Jonny - you almost sounded like Pogo for a second there...

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh Gawd, I almost wet myself...he DID sound like Pogo, didn't he?

Wait a minute, he is US! He just hasn't been "here" as long. But he was in TWI, just like us, so, he is US. I know he said "You all", but he is us and we are He. Or maybe She.

There it is!...Pogo! Maybe that should be Jonny's new nickname... :biglaugh:

Darn it! I hate it when someone brags about their cooking. Maybe I'm just a bit jealous 'cause if anyone could burn water (instead of boiling it) I would be that guy. Matter of fact -- I did it once when I was trying to make hard-boiled eggs.

I don't brag - I cook! :biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh Gawd, I almost wet myself...he DID sound like Pogo, didn't he?

There it is!...Pogo! Maybe that should be Jonny's new nickname... :biglaugh:

Shhhhh! Be vewwy, vewwy, quiet... or he might get a new screenname... :biglaugh:

Edited by doojable

Well, if all you do is cook them how would you know they were amazing? Is it the color or something else.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm not going to get any biscuits with my gravy unless I bake the damn things myself? :)

I get rave reviews on all my cooking. ;)

Should I post step by step photos? :biglaugh:

I get rave reviews on all my cooking. ;)

Should I post step by step photos? :biglaugh:

There you have it! You may not be into being slapped but you don't mind slapping me do ya? Yea, go ahead and post them. What's a little more torture going to hurt since you refuse to give me those damn biscuits to go with my gravy.

There you have it! You may not be into being slapped but you don't mind slapping me do ya? Yea, go ahead and post them. What's a little more torture going to hurt since you refuse to give me those damn biscuits to go with my gravy.

Slap? When was the last time you ate "cyber biscuits" they're dry and completely devoid of taste.

Edited by doojable

Slap? When was the last time you ate "cyber biscuits" they're dry and completely devoid of taste.

You weren't expecting an invitation to breakfast, were you?

You just lack imagination dooj. Of course I'm a big fan of the movie "Matrix" and perhaps I watched it once too often. Besides, who said biscuits and gravy is only a breakfast staple? :)

You just lack imagination dooj. Of course I'm a big fan of the movie "Matrix" and perhaps I watched it once too often. Besides, who said biscuits and gravy is only a breakfast staple? :)

Larry (obviously) is ignorant about Dooj"s cooking. ;)

The ONLY thing she lacks, is pineapple on pizza with Canadian Bacon.

Other than that -- all other chefs -- move over!!

:spy:

Edited by dmiller

My imagination is just fine, tyvm. I just got overextended by imagining that you might try to actually make some biscuits.

I'm actually amazed that this thread has managed to stay here in "About The Way" for so long. ;)

Thanks Dmiller.

Not cranky at all, Larry. I save my crankiness for people that get me angry.

Edited by doojable

Larry (obvously) is ignorant about Dooj"s cooking.
Why does someone always have to point out the obvious? If it's so obvious it doesn't need to be said. :)
My imagination is just fine, tyvm. I just got overextended by imagining that you might try to actually make some biscuits.

I'm actually amazed that this thread has managed to stay here in "About The Way" for so long. ;)

I am too. But I've noticed Paw doesn't spend a lot of time pouring over each and every thread to decide where they should be placed. This one is definitely a candidate for the "Just Plain Silly" forum. But what the heck -- I didn't start the gravy train. I just hopped on board it.

Not cranky at all, Larry. I save my crankiness for people that get me angry.

I didn't ASK if you were. ;)

Dooj reads the Old Testament --- (for your learning!!)

2Ch 19:9

And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the LORD,

faithfully, and with a perfect heart.

:)

You'll get your cut in the mail. :)

I swear ta God, I don't know who Pogo is. Groucho, who is Pogo? I hope he is someone respectable... :)

It was my quote there, Jonny - so blame me.

Jonny - you almost sounded like Pogo for a second there...

Pogo is a cartoon (as in the Sunday papers) character that has a bit of "homespun wisdom."

There was a cartoon where Pogo said, "We have met the enemy and he is us."

Walt Kelly and Pogo

Pogo would have liked your salmon! ;)

Edited by doojable