GreaseSpot Cafe

Who can tell me about the birds and bees?

year2027

God first

08-11-2007

Beloved Grease Spot Caper’s

God loves us all my dear friends

I got a hard question for my wise friends

Yes tell me about the Turkey Vulture, Cooper’s Hawk, Ivory-billed Woodpecker, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Band-tailed Pigeon, Africanized Bee, Carpenter Bee, or the Honey Bee

yes - Who can tell me about the birds and bees?

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

No closed doors for these guys George. They both do it out in the open so to speak. Now Bees! They are something else. They do it very high in the sky, not 20,000 feet up, but high enough that we can't see it...and they do it while flying. I wonder what they think of the mile high club - tee hee

No closed doors for these guys George. They both do it out in the open so to speak. Now Bees! They are something else. They do it very high in the sky, not 20,000 feet up, but high enough that we can't see it...and they do it while flying. I wonder what they think of the mile high club - tee hee

:biglaugh: :unsure: :biglaugh:

Edited by dmiller

God first

Beloved polar bear, dmiller, waysider, George Aar, krysilis, and pond

God loves us all my dear friends

polar bear - yes a book would be good

dmiller - yes were is Galen when needed

waysider - maybe with long talks they can make it work

George Aar - yes nice on the outside but turn off the lights and look out

krysilis - there a "mile high club " now we are learning

pond - "no they eat the bee" for breastfast ( the first meal of the day)

thank you

Oh! Oh! okay. The birds and the bees. The English Bird. and bees. Hmmm! well bees make honey. It starts with Honey, well,maybe not all the time. But I'm sure honey gets mentioned some of the time, anyway. I can just tell you the beginning of the story and how it got started. It started like this. HONEY! I'M HOME. To be continued.

There are lots of different kinds of birds. Some birds are finches and eat seeds. Some eat insects (we like those guys!). Some eat flesh and are called raptors. Some eat bird seed right out of my feeder. I have a married couple, goldfinches, who come and help themselves, and while the wife is eating, the husband gets up on the porch roof and sings to her.

Winter can be very hard on non-migrating birds. Here in Ohio, the robins do not always migrate and one took up residence on my front porch. It ate all the berries off the hollies, and then one morning I found it frozen to death. Sadly, I researched the subject and if you ever have starving robins around, go to the bird food store or section of your supermarket and buy freeze-dried meal worms for them.

Was there a particular bird you have seen that you want to identify? Try google images.

WG

God first

Beloved walking and Watered Garden

God loves you my dear friend

walking - what a great begining to a story " HONEY! I'M HOME. To be continued"

Watered Garden - what a great couple you have - yes I can "Try google images"

thank you