GreaseSpot Cafe

Michigan

Scrappy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Scappy, did you buy any winter coats since you left sunny ole ...... TOO FREAKEN HOT AZ?

I cant wait till I see snow again, and I hope I never see another freaken palm tree again!!!!

Love ya like frogs love flys!!!

Have a grrrreat Family day!!!

"Why does everyone go so slow when I am in a hurry?"

Hey Midnight Fun,

I have a whole closet full of coats!!! My 1st winter back here I froze!!! I'd turn my heat way up just so I could walk around in shorts!!! I'm getting use to it but I still don't like driving in it, but now I have 4 wheel drive so this winter will be more fun!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Is anyone having a Michigan Hot Dog Roast this year? We should figure out how to do an annual get together

Wow OutThere, I wish I had seen this a couple of months ago!!! I am sure it is too late to plan a camping type roast but if people wanted to come we could still do a fall get together.

Rascal and I have been talking about trying to put something together in the UP next summer.

I'm sure we did. I was the first presenter/ speaker of the morning. My wife and I were up for the morning only, then I had to leave and go to work. Gosh, i loved being there. I hated to have to leave. I was really blessed to meet some of you Chicago folk. I hope you know you are welcome over here any time at all.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...