GreaseSpot Cafe

12:10 am 10/16/07 wondering about something that happened in 1980.

danteh1

I was thinking back to 1980 just after the 'Rock' was over ( I went WOW in '79 - '80 ) and I was living in the Clinton, Ia area and hitching to the Quad Cities area to the limb leaders house.

While I was waliking along the shoulder of the hiway looking at the things that people throw out along the road in the ditch, I saw what I at 1st thought was a green piece of paper. But I thought that paper doesn't usually have a pin on the back to attach it to a shirt or such. I walked back and picked it up..........................and 'lo and behold was shocked as to what it was. A 10th wave WOW nametag. I turned it in to the branch leader for the Quad Cities area but never heard back about what happened to the person.

Like, what's the odds of finding a WOW nametag - in the ditch - in a town that I knew the only other 2 belivers that lived there and didn't know that a current WOW was even in the area.

I was wondering if I put the name of the person, and paw want's to hide it later for safety and privacy sake, that's ok. But it's been kind of bugging me some the times that I remember it.

The person was Geniveve Sorrento or a close spelling as it did happen 27 years ago and my memory on the correct spelling is fuzzy.

I was wondering if something happened to the person and if they are still in or out of TWI.

Any help would help clear up a lot of worry that i had at the time and still do. :unsure:

Thanks.

Edited by danteh1