Makes Eight six ounce servings: Enjoy!

8 ounces Drambuie

1 quart whole milk

1/2 teaspoon ground allspice

4 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Freshly grated nutmeg for garnish

Break eggs into large bowl and whisk until frothy. Add Drambuie, vanilla, cinnamon, and allspice; whisk to combine. Slowly add milk whisking until thoroughly mixed. Pour into glasses; sprinkle on the nutmeg.

Likeaneagle,

I love eggnog but have never heard of gingerbread eggnog. Must be a regional thing. Ummm.. nothing says "holidays" like the smell of a turkey basting in the oven and eggnog in the glass. It helps to have snow on the ground, too. :) Did I mention that I LOVE this time of year??

sudo

My 11-year-old bought egg nog today too. I just don't think it's right to do all this Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving, myself. Sheesh! The Christmas season is long enough the way it used to be, when it began the day after Thanksgiving for the really dedicated ones. The week after Halloween I saw a couple houses in town here all set with Christmas lights all over their houses and yards. Just doesn't do it for me til after Thanksgiving, and really, not til after December 1st.

I've never heard of gingerbread eggnog either. I probably wouldn't listen for another few weeks tho, so I'm no help.

It's deer season, not Christmas season! :blink: :biglaugh: