GreaseSpot Cafe

Oral Roberts' son steps down

shazdancer

The word "arrogance" rings a bell....

Oral's son resigns from ORU

"This was an inevitable step that had to happen because of their arrogance," said former regent Harry McNevin, who quit the board in 1987 because of misspending he said he witnessed. "It's been 20 years that they've been doing the same things that I became aware of."

Note that this isn't something new, but has been going on for 20 years at ORU.

Mwah, exy, I'm doing well, but hectic-busy. I will tell you all soon what I've been up to....

Geo, I'm starting to wonder, too. I've seen plenty of good men who are pastors (and plenty who aren't), but when it comes to SuperMOGs... not so much!

Hopefully not too busy Shaz to get the new Pony for Christmas Ornament from Hallmark :unsure:

Another one bites the dust...

I'm kinda curious. When it comes to Great M.O.G.s, do they come in any flavor other than "Charlatan"?

One wonders...

Good point... maybe because true servants of God wouldn't try to build that kind of following after themselves, but focus more of their time and energy on reaching people on a personal level and GIVING rather than GETTING.

I'm just glad yet another one has been exposed!

Another one bites the dust...

I'm kinda curious. When it comes to Great M.O.G.s, do they come in any flavor other than "Charlatan"?

One wonders...

I'd have to say you might want to look for these flavors, but be careful they leave a bit of an after taste in your mouth:

actor,

bastard,

bluffer,

bum,

bunk,

bunko,

cheat,

counterfeit,

craig,

deception,

deke,

donna,

fabricator,

faker,

flimflam,

forgery,

four-flusher,

fraud,

gold brick,

gyp,

hoax,

imitation,

imposition,

imposture,

junque,

make-believe,

mountebank,

phony,

plant,

pretender,

pretense,

pseudo,

put on,

reproduction,

rosillie

scam,

sell,

sham,

sleight,

spoof,

swindle,

trick,

victor paul

And another one down..Another one down..Another one bites the dust...Boom boom boom

Another one bies the duse....Hmmm..resign never admit guilt sin restitution..Laughing all the

way to the bank.You dam! well he was paid welll for alot of years

Maybe he had a ministry maybe not but his reputation is shot...

Maybe he should hit the road ,become a wandering minister,Heck we all gotta anser to God sometime.

Oh yeah.. just what we need, another Semon Dye hitting the roads in an old jalope..

ya know.. if the economy keeps going the way it is.. we'll have these numbnuts coming out of their holes and working the countryside..

God have mercy on us..

:biglaugh: