GreaseSpot Cafe

Staying Put and Comfortable

skyrider

If one wants to stay close to their family roots....or stay put for career choices.....or stay in the warm weather, fine. It's your life. Your choices.

But please.....don't come to GS and lecture others of "how good twi was".....especially when you didn't go WOW or Corps or HQ Staff or take yearly assignments. Sure, maybe in your small pocket of the universe it was fun and loving and few ventured beyond their comfort zones. Good for you......and enjoy those memories.

YET.........Some of us SAW wierwille up close and personal and saw many facets of twi ......yet, STAYED TO HELP MINISTER TO OTHERS AND TRY TO FIX THE PROBLEMS. No, I didn't understand how deeply tainted the problems were/are.......but nonetheless, I stayed "in the fight" until I believe that God wanted me out.

Yeah......I left college and was "off to see wierwille, the wonderful wierwille of oz."

:evildenk:

Edited by skyrider

I'm sorry, Sky. I just can not feel any empathy for you. Just because you had a much different experience than I did and just because you encountered "alleged" vicious, heartless leadership who taught you things that caused you to make decisions that were not best for your life, you have absolutely no right to place any of that blame on TWI or its leadership.

Now, if you can provide me with written official documentation, videos, notarized eye-witness accounts from people who have passed lie detector tests.... well, even that will not convince me that you made what you thought was the best decision based on false teachings, false doctrines, emotional, spiritual and mental manipulation and abuse.

You should have seen through the deception and intimidation. You have absolutely no right to place any of the responsibility with da mog and his minions who brought us da verd like it hasn't been taught since the first century for your mistakes. :realmad: Just who do you think you are, Mister?

Now, if you want to keep following in that same mental warpness and abuse but outside the walls of TWI since you wised up to some of their tricks or were kicked out.... Groucho has this class he's offering for a nominal fee.... :evilshades:

If one wants to stay close to their family roots....or stay put for career choices.....or stay in the warm weather, fine. It's your life. Your choices.

But please.....don't come to GS and lecture others of "how good twi was".....especially when you didn't go WOW or Corps or HQ Staff or take yearly assignments. Sure, maybe in your small pocket of the universe it was fun and loving and few ventured beyond their comfort zones. Good for you......and enjoy those memories.

It's a free country I can post my opinion all I want , Maybe I don't like what you post So what? If you don't like it don't read it. Why does it bother you anyway what I say or think? Why do you feel the need to silence me are you afraid of truth? You know nothing about me you just think you do.

Edited by WhiteDove

It's a free country I can post my opinion all I want , Maybe I don't like what you post So what? If you don't like it don't read it. Why does it bother you anyway what I say or think? Why do you feel the need to silence me are you afraid of truth? You know nothing about me you just think you do.

IMO.....it's NOT a matter of liking or disliking, but rather SEEING TWI FROM MULTI-VARIED POINTS OF VIEW. It is clear from some posters that their opinions and experiences of twi are based on a very limited range of exposure and experiences......sure, they may have *read the propaganda* and stuff.....but never saw first-hand accounts of twi's programs.

For those who went WOW........that experience alone gives one insight into the sign-up procedure, the wow training after the roa, the complex issues of working together with *stangers* for a common goal, living experiences, work issues, nightly twigs, 20-25 hours of weekly witnessing, etc. etc. etc. If one stayed the full year.......it's no wonder why the wow vet identifies with his blue wow pin as an "earned reward/possession."

And, for those who went Corps.....well, the many threads on GS detail the intensity of corps training from face-melting confrontations, to LEAD, to wierwille's motorcoach predation, to conspiracy theories, to wierwille-mog indoctrination, to yearly assignments and never able to leave the corps without a full-frontal gut-stripping and public character assassination.

Lest we forget.......the man who was "the teacher in pfal".....was ALSO the man spear-heading the wow program and the "school-of-tyrannus" corps training. So.......for MANY who come to GS.......we see VAST CHASMS of inconsistencies, hidden hypocrisies, and an abusive core that permeated the founder of twi.

WD.....like a rock, you've stayed put and steadfast on the "spiritual ground" that surrounds you. And, for you, it is unchanging and you've built your world around it. BUT........when you look at the hundreds and hundreds of accounts on GS that contradict your little corner of the universe, ANOTHER TWI EMERGES that was running parallel with your past experiences all along. You can discount them all you like......but they are THERE.

For those of us who desire to see Christ-like compassion manifested to our brothers and sisters.......I'm thankful for GS and all who want to help undo the heavy burdens, to heal the broken-hearted, to expose the snares, to set the (twiers and ex-twiers) captives free.

Have a good day.

:spy:

WD

I for one would never want you silenced.

With ever word you bolster you position of

Love of God NOT.

If that's love from a dove WOW

Yet another tread you come to spew.

Do you want this one about you also?

Rock on

Edited by Danny

The first 2 posts make it obvious that its intention is to be about WD; compare it to the last several pages of the 'offense' thread.

But cream rises to the top. If your pov is the love of God or compassion then why are you so threatened by a few "dissenters"? Evil overcomes good?

Edited by johniam

The first 2 posts make it obvious that its intention is to be about WD; compare it to the last several pages of the 'offense' thread.

But cream rises to the top. If your pov is the love of God or compassion then why are you so threatened by a few "dissenters"? Evil overcomes good?

Johniam.....it has nothing to do with being "threatened" :biglaugh:

One of the things I find so intriguing.....is when someone voices an adamant opinion of wierwille/twi and YET, is so limited in exposure or experience of twi's programs and/or hq itself. When directly questioned, many of WD's answers are soooo generic.......further exposing his ill-perceived pov. And, even when full-scale exposure is introduced by DontWorryBeHappy......obviously portraying first-hand, eye-witness accounts of his dealings with wierwille, geer, lcm and others.......still, there is a skirking of these credible accounts.

I wanted to address these issues without derailing the other thread.

:)

WD.....like a rock, you've stayed put and steadfast on the "spiritual ground" that surrounds you. And, for you, it is unchanging and you've built your world around it. BUT........when you look at the hundreds and hundreds of accounts on GS that contradict your little corner of the universe, ANOTHER TWI EMERGES that was running parallel with your past experiences all along. You can discount them all you like......but they are THERE.

Just like you ignore SEEING TWI FROM MULTI-VARIED POINTS OF VIEW that are out there in thousands of people in what you term offshoots. Do you listen and accept their words on the same faith you require Doubtful........... You choose only to accept the veiw of 2000 here of which most don't even post here or are double screen names. Thats about 5% ofthe people total who have been involved in the Way. I've seen it from both sides and continue to how about you?

I'll state again you know nothing about what I have seen or have experianced don't assume you do.

Edited by WhiteDove

Just like you ignore SEEING TWI FROM MULTI-VARIED POINTS OF VIEW that are out there in thousands of people in what you term offshoots. Do you listen and accept their words on the same faith you require Doubtful........... You choose only to accept the veiw of 2000 here of which most don't even post here or are double screen names. Thats about 5% ofthe people total who have been involved in the Way. I've seen it from both sides and continue to how about you?

Ummm......some are STILL exiting twi and moving on with their lives. Just recently, a family that I know had had their fill of rules and regs from twi.......and decided it was best to leave behind this oppressive situation.

Ummm......looks like CES/STI is in upheaval with their momentus and personal prophecy and lawsuit.

I'll state again you know nothing about what I have seen or have experianced don't assume you do.

Nothing??.......c'mon, you've been posting for quite a few years now. And, it's true that you never went WOW or Corps or worked at HQ........right?

And......you run a home fellowship.

See......I know a few things about you. :)

Yeah..

nothing like being "there"..

nothing like watching a barely eighteen year old lady being brow beaten by a limb leader to "accept the assignment"..

the forty or fifty year old "creep" in twig had lotsa money..

I think half of the "problem" here.. if you didn't see it, it's rather hard to believe..

Where's your "faith" brotha?

:biglaugh:

Yeah..

nothing like being "there"..

Exactly...!!!

There are REASONS......why the corps numbers PLUNGED INTO THE BASEMENT after the initial hype and youthful exuberance passed.

There are REASONS......why many corps exited twi just weeks AFTER THEIR GRADUATION.

There are REASONS......why it's taken years for SEXUALLY ABUSED WOMEN TO COME FORWARD AND SPEAK OUT.

There are REASONS......why twi, even to this day, has to stay cemented to "a cult of personality" and promote this year's theme: Your Power for Abundant Living.

:doh: