GreaseSpot Cafe

THE HOT ZONE

cheranne

The hote zone is described as something as to when an infection that is highly toxic is running loose and has to be maintained in a structured enviroment,with masks and suits and gloves and shoes like when dealing with ebola virus(stuff the army at ft detrick do and center for disease contral,again i write this for people who are looking to get OUT of the danger of cult teachings,people that need help trying to get to the other side of WRONG TEACHING sometimes in healing we have to get untangled from scripture abuse and that can create a hot zone (FOR SOME PEOPLE NOT ALL)it is very very hard to say try to go to a church for some if that is what they want to do,the trust level is blown out of the water(SEE SYMBOLIC WRITINGS on last 2 wks board)for some people it is life and death,you feel unworthy,you feel separated from God because the way told you this lie or another,still we have so much knowledge of truth,we just need to get rid of the lies and break that chains of way slavery bondage,whether you are a christian,or whatever you wish to be,i really don't care how you get there just get there and be free. personally i had to go thru the bible to get that virus out of my head,poison out of my heart..i am not a church going person but,i needed help like seriously i was sick ,and if you are thier as most of us didn't and couldn't just walk away without injury,i was lucky '"BLESSED" to find KAY ARTHURS precept teachings and a person to help me at FT BRAGG N.C protestant women of the chapel,bible studies,it was like pulling teeth sometimes but just give things a chance if that is what your doing. I am very thankful to those people as my children are to have a parent because it could have like a virus deadly destroyed me and my family.

PLEASE don't be offended but could you separate your thoughts into paragraphs ? thank you so much

love,ex

i'm old and i think i need new reading glasses

sorry..don't know how to my english is not so good.

I think she and I can agree too - that I need more space on the page between a few lines...

Its hard to look at.

cAN YOU TELL ME HOE TO FIX THIS/i was never the secretary type,i have a sharpshooter badge ,and was in psychological operations in the ARMY ,SO BASICALLY I AM A TRAINED KILLER.

The hote zone is described as something as to when an infection that is highly toxic is running loose and has to be maintained in a structured enviroment,with masks and suits and gloves and shoes like when dealing with ebola virus (stuff the army at ft detrick do and center for disease control.

Again I write this for people who are looking to get OUT of the danger of cult teachings, people that need help trying to get to the other side of WRONG TEACHING. Sometimes in healing we have to get untangled from scripture abuse, and that can create a hot zone (FOR SOME PEOPLE NOT ALL). It is very very hard to say "try to go to a church" for some if that is what they want to do, the trust level is blown out of the water (SEE SYMBOLIC WRITINGS on last 2 wks board).

For some people it is life and death. You feel unworthy, you feel separated from God because the way told you this lie or another. Still we have so much knowledge of truth, we just need to get rid of the lies and break the chains of way slavery bondage, whether you are a christian, or whatever you wish to be.

I really don't care how you get there just get there and be free. Personally I had to go thru the bible to get that virus out of my head, and poison out of my heart. I am not a church going person, but I needed help like seriously I was sick.

And if you are their as most of us didn't and couldn't just walk away without injury. I was lucky '"BLESSED" to find KAY ARTHURS precept teachings and a person to help me at FT BRAGG N.C. Protestant women of the chapel, bible studies, it was like pulling teeth sometimes but just give things a chance if that is what your doing. I am very thankful to those people as my children are to have a parent because it could have like a virus deadly destroyed me and my family.

There ya go Ex. (And everyone else too). :)

(It's easier for me to read this way also.)

Edited by dmiller

cAN YOU TELL ME HOE TO FIX THIS/i was never the secretary type,i have a sharpshooter badge ,and was in psychological operations in the ARMY ,SO BASICALLY I AM A TRAINED KILLER.

Hi, OCW

Hit your "enter" key when you want to drop down a line.

If, on the other hand, you find you want to drop UP a line, your computer might be upside down!!!

hey lay off none other than the great Jack Kerouac actually had his typing paper put in one big roll as he was composing ON THE ROAD so he wouldn't lose his train of thought or stream of conciousness having to think of the minutae of new paper and paragraphs and commas and all that needless stuff so he could get down to the reality of Sal and Dean diggin' life as searchers David Ulin says in Book Forum that "even the most frantic of Kerouac’s writings were really the sagas of a solitary seeker: poor, sad Jack, adrift in a world without mercy when he’d rather be 'safe in Heaven dead.Kerouac was this deep, lonely, melancholy man and if you read the book closely, you see that sense of loss and sorrow swelling on every page. John Leland, author of Why Kerouac Matters: The Lessons of On the Road (They're Not What You Think), says "We're no longer shocked by the sex and drugs. The slang is passé and at times corny. Some of the racial sentimentality is appalling" but adds "the tale of passionate friendship and the search for revelation are timeless so don't be bounded by form man cause its the substance that we're digging for

hey lay off none other than the great Jack Kerouac actually had his typing paper put in one big roll as he was composing ON THE ROAD so he wouldn't lose his train of thought or stream of conciousness having to think of the minutae of new paper and paragraphs and commas and all that needless stuff so he could get down to the reality of Sal and Dean diggin' life as searchers David Ulin says in Book Forum that "even the most frantic of Kerouac’s writings were really the sagas of a solitary seeker: poor, sad Jack, adrift in a world without mercy when he’d rather be 'safe in Heaven dead.Kerouac was this deep, lonely, melancholy man and if you read the book closely, you see that sense of loss and sorrow swelling on every page. John Leland, author of Why Kerouac Matters: The Lessons of On the Road (They're Not What You Think), says "We're no longer shocked by the sex and drugs. The slang is passé and at times corny. Some of the racial sentimentality is appalling" but adds "the tale of passionate friendship and the search for revelation are timeless so don't be bounded by form man cause its the substance that we're digging for

thanks man,their are some great artist who are paraplegics that draw with their mouths,i've seen tony melendez who has no arms play guitar with his feet!

Thanks for sharing OKLAHOMA CITY WOW 78,

I'm just starting to learn my way around the keyboard too.

If I understand you correctly, It's been very intense for you to get past some of the errors. It sounds like you've made a lot of progress, and I wish you the best.