GreaseSpot Cafe

Get over it

Randy Honey

I spent plenty of time in the Way.I learned a lot about GOD,and his Word by doing so.Enough to know that it was time to leave.

Dr, said over,and over to make GODs Word your own.Sure there were some posers that did not walk in the Spirit of the Lord,

but there were a lot of cool people that did,and still do.

The worst part about the split was the loss of contact to a lot of Great Brothers,and Sisters.I',m thankful for DR. ,and The Way.

I myself am not a part of it any more.That does not change the fact that it change my life for ever.I learned to read the WORD of GOD,To Love my family,and to ask GOD how to roll when I'm in a bind.

People need to get over it.Hold yourself responsible for your life,and your walk with GOD,and use Christ as your example on how to walk,and stop being so bitter.I battle to renew my mind everyday just like you.Nobody said being into GOD is easy,just ask Jesus Christ.

The Way went down because,people tried to make Gods out of men,instead of looking to Christ.They Way corp made people think the should get respect because of there positions instead of there walk.If a man is into going to fellowship for respect he;s so wrong.You go,and serve a fellowship, because you LOVE GOD. DR. Loved GOD when he started his fellowships thats why they were so amazing,and grew so fast When all the leadership stuff came in the Way lost it's Love for GOD,by men having egos so it failed.

The first fellowship I ever went to the people just glowed with the love of GOD.They were there because they Loved GOD,

and you could see it.

All I can say is I left because I stopped seeing the Love of GOD in everyone's faces. With all the neg.Teachings that were being

preached,and all the HAY LOOK AT ME! men walking around its no wonder it failed "I mean they failed"There the ones that lost there Love of GOD not us,We're here.I thank GOD I still can chat on a site like this and say I still Love GOD,and all my Brothers,and Sisters. GOD BLESS

Edited by Randy Honey

• 1 month later...
I spent plenty of time in the Way.I learned a lot about GOD,and his Word by doing so.Enough to know that it was time to leave.

Dr, said over,and over to make GODs Word your own.Sure there were some posers that did not walk in the Spirit of the Lord,

but there were a lot of cool people that did,and still do.

The worst part about the split was the loss of contact to a lot of Great Brothers,and Sisters.I',m thankful for DR. ,and The Way.

I myself am not a part of it any more.That does not change the fact that it change my life for ever.I learned to read the WORD of GOD,To Love my family,and to ask GOD how to roll when I'm in a bind.

People need to get over it.Hold yourself responsible for your life,and your walk with GOD,and use Christ as your example on how to walk,and stop being so bitter.I battle to renew my mind everyday just like you.Nobody said being into GOD is easy,just ask Jesus Christ.

The Way went down because,people tried to make Gods out of men,instead of looking to Christ.They Way corp made people think the should get respect because of there positions instead of there walk.If a man is into going to fellowship for respect he;s so wrong.You go,and serve a fellowship, because you LOVE GOD. DR. Loved GOD when he started his fellowships thats why they were so amazing,and grew so fast When all the leadership stuff came in the Way lost it's Love for GOD,by men having egos so it failed.

The first fellowship I ever went to the people just glowed with the love of GOD.They were there because they Loved GOD,

and you could see it.

All I can say is I left because I stopped seeing the Love of GOD in everyone's faces. With all the neg.Teachings that were being

preached,and all the HAY LOOK AT ME! men walking around its no wonder it failed "I mean they failed"There the ones that lost there Love of GOD not us,We're here.I thank GOD I still can chat on a site like this and say I still Love GOD,and all my Brothers,and Sisters. GOD BLESS

awsome!!! i still go to twig! alot has changed in the last 7 years,lots of love ,ginuine leadership,ginuine people,havnt seen any leadership ego trips in a long time.i ben through the bads times and the good,i go for the accuracy of the word cause i want to know GOD,we keep our eyes open to make shure no false ministers creep in,in peter there is a verse that warns of false ministers coming in among you,so you got to speak up and get rid of them or else the same crap will happen again and people will get hurt, i dont allow others to hurt me,this ministry has evolved into a wonderful place,lots of caring love!!!!GOD bless you!!!

Randy, thanks for sharing, and Shift.... you, too. I understand your POV, Randy, but it would be different if you'd experienced some of the VERY "unloving" things that others experienced. You do make some good points, but I'd caution you about the "get over it" advice. You haven't walked in some of these folks' shoes.

Shift, it's good to hear from an insider. Have they stopped imposing a ban on believers interacting with sites such as this? In the past, it was forbidden in no uncertain terms, if reports are true.

Love and blessing,

Dan

Not to dearail but ( shiftthis )

your qoute of (awsome!!! i still go to twig! alot has changed in the last 7 years,l)

That term has been banned and called old wine skin.

Are you in a splinter?

I know u said you went way dis.

Do you know u will get a talking to once the waygb find out who you are.

Just a little advice from one innie to another.

The faces may of changed but the way company song remains the same.

copenhagen

• 2 weeks later...
Not to dearail but ( shiftthis )

your qoute of (awsome!!! i still go to twig! alot has changed in the last 7 years,l)

That term has been banned and called old wine skin.

Are you in a splinter?

I know u said you went way dis.

Do you know u will get a talking to once the waygb find out who you are.

Just a little advice from one innie to another.

The faces may of changed but the way company song remains the same.

copenhagen

It was pretty easy for me to figure out who you are Shiftthis, just from some of the details you shared. You may want to be careful what you share online.

Great, so you know God.

Do you know Christ personally? Have they gotten around to teaching that yet? Or is he still being researched?

Christ is God's heart. Do you know him?

If you do not know him personally, then you do not know God, although you may think you do.

• 4 weeks later...
...People need to get over it.Hold yourself responsible for your life,and your walk with GOD,and use Christ as your example on how to walk,and stop being so bitter....

I think that just because people are on this forum doesn't necessarily mean they are "bitter" and are not holding themselves responsible for their life. Maybe this true for some people, but certainly not everyone who is critical of TWI.

Just speaking for myself, the reason I can discuss my TWI experiences is precisely because I am "over it". For a long time after I left TWI I was very hurt by the way the girl I dated threw me to the wolves and then let the Household change history without saying a single word. I was angry at how my TWI leaders lied and hurt people, using technicalities of The Word to justify it, and threw genuine love and fellowship right out the window in pursuit of their own agenda. They all deserved a good b**chslapping, and if I had run into them within the first couple of years after I left and they had started spouting all their condenscending nonsense, they just might have gotten it!

Now, I no longer have any feelings for the girl, and I am no longer "bitter". I can take an objective look at TWI and the methods they used, and try to understand my experience in this larger context. Hearing others and realizing that it was not just a personal experience but one that has happened to many, many people is an important part of this process. This will help me not to repeat it, with any organization or relationship, and spot when it is happening to others. And there are quite a few groups of people who use the same general tactics.