GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille 'Commentaries'

skyrider

Well, I suppose a good many of us also bought into the Great Man of God, Leader, Teacher, etc. persona that Wierwille portrayed to us in our more naive days. What would you have us do now, continue on in the charade or admit we got fooled?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I suppose a good many of us also bought into the Great Man of God, Leader, Teacher, etc. persona that Wierwille portrayed to us in our more naive days. What would you have us do now, continue on in the charade or admit we got fooled?

Me I agree with Ham there! I find it very appropriate prophetic almost..........

You make some good points: it's not talking just about Wierwille, Juedes does misquote Cummins, but flinging strawmen in the road of discourse along with buckets of sarcasm does nothing but insult those who disagree with you and doesn't make your point

I beg to differ Oak, Sarcasmos - A figure of speech where the speaker intends to convey a sence contrary to the strict signification of the words employed, not with the intention of concealing the real meaning, but for the purpose of adding greater force to it. In either case we agree on this

Juedes does misquote Cummins,

I think I said that in the first post and had several people accepted what was true as such rather than expounding on a book they never read, and proping up someone that was wrong in their assumptions as right, it would have been a short thread and no need for Sarcasmos..

They will engage in "perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds" They will get together with other former leaders and distort ,turn, and twist things that they used to stand for. These are believers, former leaders, who willfully separate themselves from God's Word and the believers, and then distort the things they stood for to make others suspicious.
who wilfully separated themselves, and gave themselves over to perversion? I'd say those who stayed behind in a ruin of a "ministry".. and ran off anyone who wouldn't go along with it.. labelling them possesed or worse, raising SUSPICION about their character..

Then there was the twisting of basic sound doctrine.. twisting plain warnings about adultery into a vague reference in the bible to worshipping other gods..

the scumbuckets stayed alright.. right where the cash flow was at the time..

who willfully separate themselves from God's Word and the believers

Who separated themselves? Stayed around for twenty more years, distancing themselves from the "body" even more, year after year.. hiding out in a wooden "palace".. pretending to be, what they were not..

Who had a ruined conscience, as to think the staffer's wives OWED them a roll in the hay?

You tell me.

"from such turn away.."

the goons just happened to own the key to the joint..

look where they are today.. their idea of "outreach" is to make a phone call to the lawyers..